Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...

Discus and support Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently wanted to renew my Minecraft Realm but when I tried to pay I recived an error message. I tried again but stil recived the same message.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Retro -iwnl-, May 30, 2022.

1. Retro -iwnl-
    Retro -iwnl- Guest

Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...

I recently wanted to renew my Minecraft Realm but when I tried to pay I recived an error message. I tried again but stil recived the same message. Still I got charged both times for $7.99 each. My Realm didn't get renewed though. I would like a refund of both or one of the payments and my Realm renewed.

:)

Retro -iwnl-, May 30, 2022
  2. Retro -iwnl- Win User

Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't get renewed.

Hey thanks for asking. Unfortunately I haven't gotten a refund yet. I'm still however hoping that on the 30th or so of this month I get my refund (my purchase would have been made exactly one month ago.) If that doesn't happen though I guess I won't be able to do anything less.
  3. Retro -iwnl- Win User

Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't get renewed.

Knowing that it will be refunded if it doesn't appear on the link, makes me less worried! I guess I'll have to wait. I don't think my balance is frozen because the money has already been removed from my account.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

5. Goatcher Win User

Did you ever get the money back?
  6. Retro -iwnl- Win User

Hi Ricardo, I tried to check my charges on the link you sent me but they do not appear. I think the system didn't register the payments and as a result I wasn't able to renew my Realm. But I still got charged both times I tried. I don't think my subscription is overdue due to this either. Any other help? Greetings Rafael
Thema:

1. Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't... - Similar Threads - Got charged twice

2. I got charged twice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged twice.: I bought color of duty cold war and I got charged twice for it. 77a6c38b-8132-450d-85b9-9a6ec8fd4801
  3. I got charged twice and only got one shark card what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice and only got one shark card what do I do?: I BOUGHT 1 SHARK CARD AND GOT CHARGED FOR 2, DIDN'T GET THE SECOND SHARK CARD WHAT DO I DO? 864e27f4-e5fb-47b8-b089-5144b2f90001
  4. I got charged $86.59 twice!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged $86.59 twice!!!!!!!!!: I just recently bought modern warfare battle pass edition which was 79.99 plus tax. The day after i purchased the game i got charged again for the same price. I would appreciate if i could get my...
  5. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  6. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  7. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  8. Got charged twice for a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged twice for a game: I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and...
  9. Got charged twice for Xbox live!!! *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged twice for Xbox live!!! *HELP*: I go to charged today twice for my Xbox live account! I want a refund for the second charge, there is NO reason for them to take out money TWICE out of my account! Can someone help me!!!! All I...
  10. Got charged twice for a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged twice for a game.: I purchased a game for my Xbox one for 20 dollars using a giftcard. When I made the purchase not only did my credit card get charged but I also lost the money on the giftcard. Can someone from...