Got comms banned for a joke

Discus and support Got comms banned for a joke in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was comms banned for making a joke and using the word [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] because someone's name was [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] the joke I made was I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Naofumi Senpai, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Got comms banned for a joke

I was comms banned for making a joke and using the word [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] because someone's name was
    [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] the joke I made was I the king of[Mod Removed-TOU/COC] hereby order
    [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] to defend the kingdom of [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] but i guess jokes arnt aloud either could i possibly get un comms banned all i was doing was making a joke i didnt mean anything my it

:)

Naofumi Senpai, Sep 2, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Naofumi Senpai,

Since we cannot do anything regarding suspensions or bans on the forums, and the proper Enforcement information has been provided, we will be locking this thread. Please follow the

Code of Conduct
    when using the Xbox Live services and read over the information provided on the
    Xbox Enforcement website. If you any other questions or concerns not related to enforcement actions, please create a new thread and we will be happy to answer.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  3. Naofumi Senpai Win User

the guys name was the [Mod Removed-TOU/COC]
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The problem is the interpretation of the outsider, no matter how unintentionally you may have done it, it sounds offensive to the joke. Not sure what procedure your account will take, try checking with support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

You can feel free to contact Enforcement about the issue, but I don't see them overturning a comm ban for use of those words. That is considered innapropriate as there is a lot of children on Xbox as well. I'd suggest using better judgement in the future
    with your jokes.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Naofumi Senpai,

Since we cannot do anything regarding suspensions or bans on the forums, and the proper Enforcement information has been provided, we will be locking this thread. Please follow the

Code of Conduct
    when using the Xbox Live services and read over the information provided on the
    Xbox Enforcement website. If you any other questions or concerns not related to enforcement actions, please create a new thread and we will be happy to answer.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
Thema:

1. Got comms banned for a joke - Similar Threads - Got comms banned

2. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  3. i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed: i got comm banned while i was playing with my wife how to get it removed 18c5f6a4-3cb7-4729-959a-c765a499f1ff
  4. suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension Son got comms ban for 7 days: Hi Yesterday my son was playing with his two friends from school on Minecraft. One blew up ones house and so my son blew up his house. They were having the normal day to day mini argument about...
  5. So I just got a comm ban yesterday...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I just got a comm ban yesterday...: So I got a comm. ban yesterday, for remarking on how the person played, on dead by daylight, as killer I said it in a message because dead by daylight has NO IN GAME CHAT ON CONSOLE, and I don't...
  6. Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...: So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players. I have heard the DBD community is pretty...
  7. Can you know what message got you comms banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you know what message got you comms banned: All in the title. I'm not trying to dispute a ban, I just want to know what message got me the ban. c99311ee-f303-4f93-86b6-c9d6f6c4280c
  8. Can you know what message got you comms banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you know what message got you comms banned: All in the title. I'm not trying to dispute a ban, I just want to know what message got me the ban. c99311ee-f303-4f93-86b6-c9d6f6c4280c
  9. Got comm banned, it's cool discord has my back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got comm banned, it's cool discord has my back!: got trolled on robocraft infinity, spawn killed, and trash talked... so I sent a message telling the guy what I thought, and got communications banned. It's okay though! Because discord has my...
  10. Got false comm ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got false comm ban for no reason: I have contacted the enforcement team and they say that oh we're sorry your going to have to wait it out even though it was a false ban the Xbox enforcement team needs to get better at their job....