Got DDosd what do i do??

Discus and support Got DDosd what do i do?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday around maybe 8:00pm central time these two guys one named [Mod Removed] and [Mod Removed] quote and quote said they were xbox live staff, one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsxJose, May 26, 2014.

1. ItsxJose
    ItsxJose Guest

Got DDosd what do i do??

Yesterday around maybe 8:00pm central time these two guys one named [Mod Removed] and
    [Mod Removed] quote and quote said they were xbox live staff, one said there where an admin and another said he was a administrator. like ive always done before i didn't believe because there always people saying things like that all the time.
    so the second guy [Mod Removed] THREATENED to kick me offline obviously i didn't believe them and the [Mod Removed] THREATENED to ban as well i didn't believe them. so long story short guys didn't ban me
    but the other guy who said i was getting kicked offline, well lets just say that for an hour i was not able to get on,my internet was being incredibly slow, so slow that my ISP weren't able to get a signal from my modem.i believe i was getting DDosd because
    its happened before to me a while back. So my question is what do i do now? can i call the police and report the
    [Mod Removed] guy since i think he lives in the U.S. i don't know what to do.

Oh i forgot to say that [Mod Removed] was able to figure out
    what state i lived in before he DDosd me. and kicked me offline.

:)

ItsxJose, May 26, 2014
  2. Cobra is RyM
    Cobra is RyM Guest
    DDoS

i have been getting DDoSd offline by som ekids on xbox i want actions to be taken place or i will be forced too find service else were Got DDosd what do i do?? :(

Cobra is RyM, May 26, 2014
  3. Sony has horrible exclusives

PS Anonymous already has it's sights set on Xbone, now shoo troll.

Oh and as far as I know Xbox 360 was hacked before PS3, PS3 got DDOSD not hacked into/modified like the Xbox 360 did. All I ever see on Craigslist or Ebay is modded Xbox 360's for sell.

ShaneBroadway, May 26, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Got DDosd what do i do??

Read this for information about ddos attacks -
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

You would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, May 26, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Got DDosd what do i do??

Read this for information about ddos attacks -
    support.xbox.com/.../dos-attacks-faq

You would need to file a complaint on the other gamer via the console. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  6. ShaneBroadway Win User

Sony has horrible exclusives

PS Anonymous already has it's sights set on Xbone, now shoo troll.

Oh and as far as I know Xbox 360 was hacked before PS3, PS3 got DDOSD not hacked into/modified like the Xbox 360 did. All I ever see on Craigslist or Ebay is modded Xbox 360's for sell.
  7. My Strafola Win User

Being Harassed and DDoSd.

I have a static IP though, meaning if they just write it down or something they can keep me offline.
  8. HassanB Win User

At that point you'd need to contact your ISP, there's nothing else that Microsoft can do as this "DDoS" isn't originating from their servers. This type of activity is illegal, and you should definitely report it to your ISP. They might be more willing to
    give you a change in your static IP.
  9. HassanB Win User

Hi,

Please don't name other peoples on the Xbox Support forums as it's not allowed. If you've already filed a complaint against the people who did this to you then simply read up on how to prevent DDoSSing in the future by visiting this page
    here.
Thema:

Got DDosd what do i do??

1. Got DDosd what do i do?? - Similar Threads - Got DDosd

2. Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.

in XboX Insiders
    Got the new dashboard. I think the first 2019 redesign looks better, though.: [IMG] submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  3. Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Games Recovered From Bad Hard Drive Cannot Figure Out How to Get XBOX to Read Recovered...: I recently had my external hard drive go bad so I could not install any new games. The company acknowledged this and was able to recover my files from the hard drive and transfer them to a new...
  4. I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...

in XboX Insiders
    I got invited to the xCloud beta (not sure why because I live in Canada). I used a US email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TimesHero [link] [comments]
  5. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  6. Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not

in XboX Insiders
    Got an email to verify my carrier for xcloud wasn't sure what it means if I'm selected or not: submitted by /u/antoniogwolf [link] [comments]
  7. I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t like the new change done to the Xbox insider hub app on the home page they got rid...: I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and when I got to the home page of the app the first thing I noticed was where they had Quick Polls Rateings Insider content Settings Report a...
  8. I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got hacked, who do I need to talk?: Hello m8. Today, I was checking my account on Xbox, when I realized that I was missed 400$ pesos (it is equivalent to 20 dollars), so I checked what I "bought" I haven't played a lot this days,...
  9. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59