Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

Discus and support Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DOOGS1980, Jul 29, 2019.

1. DOOGS1980
    DOOGS1980 Guest

Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store?

:)

DOOGS1980, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox - Similar Threads - Got money put

2. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  3. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

in XBoX Rewards
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200
  4. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  5. Xbox Game Pass Free Trial got charged with tons of money!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Free Trial got charged with tons of money!: I bought for FREE Xbox Game Pass 2 week trial on August 4 and almost 7000 HUF locked in my credit card I need refund!!!! 5cfcbb63-eca6-4cb7-aa7d-acd1ccd1b5cb
  6. Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a so-called promotional code and the money got taken back: redeemed a code in January and went into my account to see that it had been taken from my account and I’m not happy with it 2eba8b27-b955-4b7c-9cdd-e6b6959c0018
  7. Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount: Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount Bought the 2200 Point one and recieved nothing, not Email confirmation either, but Money was still taken....
  8. got taken away money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got taken away money: i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and when i check the order chase i can only see...
  9. I'haven't got game and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'haven't got game and money: I have a problem in the morning I contacted you with a person named Daniel R because I had a problem with buying a game called Human Fall Flat for PLN 59.99 and I checked my bank account and I was...
  10. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...: I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a