Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox

Discus and support Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store? a5a646c6-af41-43be-a8bf-76aef58ad301 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DOOGS1980, Jul 29, 2019.

1. DOOGS1980
    DOOGS1980 Guest

Anyone know why my money balance won't update when I try to buy something on xbox store?

:)

DOOGS1980, Jul 29, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

when you see the amount on the website at the payment options (http://account.microsoft.com) does it show the same region as you are using on the Xbox One Console? Since it is region
    specific so if both are different you won't see the amount/payment option.

Let us know the results
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey DOOGS

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, what usually happens when you purchase a code from Amazon is that the code is redeemed to the email that you made the purchase from.

Is this is same email that is on your Microsoft Account? If not, can you enter the code on your Xbox or on the

Microsoft website
    ?

If you are able to see the currency in your account, perhaps you can buy your item online?

Give this a try, let us know if this works for you!
  4. DOOGS1980 Win User

I bought the code from Amazon and yes it does show up on the website. I have tried exiting the store from console and then going back in. Also have tried hard resetting it as well.
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Are you trying to buy something with your balance?
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Thema:

1. Got money put on microsoft account but won't show up on Xbox - Similar Threads - Got money put

2. Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 2400 COD points & got nothing ,but money did come out of my account: Purchased 2400 COD points after the update & right after i hit purchase a message popped up saying " something went wrong, but your items are not lost, please reeboot the game to reedem them &...
  3. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  4. My refund i have't got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund i have't got my money back: i request a refund and i am still waiting for my money I want my money b ack 962ba03f-2cb1-46ee-9616-8d46b415fc0a
  5. I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my money taken from my bank accaunt and i dont know why.: Hello I got my money taken off my account and I cant figure out why. I got sent this when it was taken off my bank account: Microsoft*Console 1-Mo RG6 1WG Re . I don't know if I've subscribed to...
  6. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

in XBoX Rewards
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200
  7. I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! ...: I bought Fifa 19 FUT Coins for my Son but they got the Money and we did not get the Download! What can I do in this case? 7e7d1d7b-3ab1-49cf-b1f6-dd5be2f45743
  8. Xbox Game Pass Free Trial got charged with tons of money!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Free Trial got charged with tons of money!: I bought for FREE Xbox Game Pass 2 week trial on August 4 and almost 7000 HUF locked in my credit card I need refund!!!! 5cfcbb63-eca6-4cb7-aa7d-acd1ccd1b5cb
  9. Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount: Bought fifa 19 points but got no points and money was drawn from bankaccount Bought the 2200 Point one and recieved nothing, not Email confirmation either, but Money was still taken....
  10. got taken away money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got taken away money: i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and when i check the order chase i can only see...