Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

Discus and support Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got my 3 month live code for xbox live for buying three games. But i guess it deleted automatically after 30 days under my messages under xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethereal Corpse, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

I got my 3 month live code for xbox live for buying three games. But i guess it deleted automatically after 30 days under my messages under xbox one. Can a admin please look into this and resend me the code. I was waiting to enter it when my current live
    code ran out.

Thank you

:)

Ethereal Corpse, Mar 15, 2014
  2. I cant sign into my other account

so i made a new account about 3 days ago and i bought a 3 MONTH xbox live code. my account got banned, and that three month is wasted. i want my code back. please help me

ExtremeMutlay, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Andyeseous
    Andyeseous Guest
    December dash board deal

I have not received my 3 months of Xbox live after buying 3 online games on my Xbox one. Please help

Andyeseous, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

No one here can do that for you, you will need to call support.

THEOWENKILLER, Mar 15, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

No one here can do that for you, you will need to call support.
  6. UltraLust Win User

i CANT GET ON XBOX LIVE PLZ I NEED HELP !

ok i got my 360 S on friday morning and on sunday it told me when i was clicking join xbox live mw3 live btw.

said My profile is not allowed something like that on live.............

i didnt get 3 code w/e thing one-month gold mems when i got my xbox

its 250gb from best buy

i got 2 days from buying mw3 then i was out of live i thought i should get 1month trail or free

PLZ HELP ME
  7. shark394 Win User

cant pay for gold

8. N3OANG3L Win User

Xbox live messages codes are delete

Don't see any Messages i got from xbox live. All codes and I received from the xbox live are gone. I never used one of the codes. The codes were for gears 1 to 3 and judgement. and one month game pass.
  9. KrisFarrell Win User

Xbox Live Multiplayer

To play online multiplayer you need a Gold Subscription. You can get a 1 month, 3 month or 12 month subscription with by buying with a Credit Card or Paypal through Xbox Live or by buying Pre-paid Codes from a retailer.

More info on the subs can be found at the point of purchase in the product description.

Multiplayer is not free on Xbox Live.

Hope that info helps!
Thema:

1. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin - Similar Threads - Got month live

2. My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My entire 1 year Xbox Live Gold subscription got cancelled after cancelling 1 month of Xbox...: Hi, Today I wanted to try Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month. At this moment I still had a Xbox Live Gold subscription until august 2020. My Gold subscription now converted into an Ultimate...
  3. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  4. Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...: i cant tell you how upsetting it is to check every few days, for months, waiting for something to come back in stock and finally there is something i can spend my gems on, i buy it and receive the...
  5. Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey I bought Xbox live for 3 months for 8.99 and got no GTA coins code sent to me as was stated: hello I bought Xbox live gold for 3 months from my dashboard in an offer that cost 8.99 and also said I would get 500,000 GTA coins in a code sent to me through my Xbox messages but I didn't...
  6. Never got my 3 months live gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my 3 months live gold promotion: I was just off the Microsoft support live chat and was told I needed to post on this forum along with my ticket number to resolve the issue of never receiving my E3 promotional free 3 months Xbox...
  7. Purchased 3 months live and never got minecraft spoke to you guys 3 times now

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months live and never got minecraft spoke to you guys 3 times now: brought 3 months live for minecraft was meant to get it on the 27th never got it messeged one guy and that chat got disconnected then messaged another guy he spoke to the gaming team? And promised...
  8. I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 2 Xbox live 1 month at the same time and it took double of my money and got only 1 ...: I bought the Xbox live 1 month twice and it took $20 but it only gave me 1 month instead of 2. 9bd17778-5442-4283-8998-f4999ee8d33a
  9. My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online: My xbox says i havent got live but ive got 2 months left, i cant play gta online 080a6afa-0912-42c5-94fd-73f83a5704f6
  10. i have got 3 month live gold account, but my xbox want from me, then i paying 1 of 3 payment ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got 3 month live gold account, but my xbox want from me, then i paying 1 of 3 payment ...: Service-60004 deac7989-f6de-47bf-8c0a-adbd29aa4775 f463f4a6-f20e-45c6-a0b2-263fb457c133