Got my Series S today, it won't turn on.

Discus and support Got my Series S today, it won't turn on. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Leruuu, Jul 16, 2021.

1. /u/Leruuu
    /u/Leruuu Guest

I played DS3 on it for a bit and in the middle of playing it shut off. I turned it back on but after a few minutes it tuned off again, and now when I try to power it on nothing happens. It plays the Power On noise, and I can hear the fan running for a few seconds, then it shuts off again. I already spent 120€ on games and the Gold Pass, so I really don't wanna have to send the console back. Is there any way to fix this?

submitted by /u/Leruuu
    [link] [comments]

/u/Leruuu, Jul 16, 2021
  2. ThomasK_80 Win User

Xbox series x sound popping and crackling

Same Series S, got it today. Nice one Microsoft ;)
  3. john123E45 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

got the same issue with my xbox series s, i was watching netflix and then the screen turned black, tried to turn off the console but nothin worked
  4. AhsanKhan47 Win User

Got my son a new xbox series s today and it won't work.

Looking forward to them fixing it since I just got my Xbox Series X today and It won't let me use the store.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

XBOX register device

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

This is a known bug, but it won't affect you at all. The Xbox Series S will probably be shown in the next few days, rest assured that the registered serial is from the s series.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe Edition

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The game only works with the Series X|S consoles. You won't be able to play it on the Xbox One S 2TB.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Got my Series S today, it won't turn on. - Similar Threads - Got Series today

2. Got a certified refurbished Series X in Alpha Skip Ahead, CEC volume control doesn't work....

in XboX Insiders
    Got a certified refurbished Series X in Alpha Skip Ahead, CEC volume control doesn't work....: Just making sure it's still a known issue. Posts for it are a few months old. submitted by /u/TheCastro [link] [comments]
  3. Recently Got a new series x from Microsoft repairs.

in XboX Insiders
    Recently Got a new series x from Microsoft repairs.: I got another console but my rainbow six siege randomly freezed up and turned off my console. Should I be concerned or is this normal. Also warfraje crashes durum missions every time. submitted...
  4. Got my son a new xbox series s today and it won't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got my son a new xbox series s today and it won't work.: I keep getting 2 pages. One says something went wrong reload this page and the other shown in picture the store won't let me purchase anything and the apps I have won't open. Any ideas...
  5. Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a Xbox Series X Bundle from the special Microsoft Emails but can't figure out how to...: Hello! I was fortunate enough to receive the Xbox Series X offer from Microsoft and we got it in the mail yesterday ;) When you buy it, you have to buy a game with it, so I chose Madden 22. (The...
  6. Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Link to purchase Series X that I got in my email from Microsoft doesn't work. What is the...: I received the email from Microsoft that went out to some people offering them a Series X bundle. My link was broken. I've already contacted support and they "made a note in my file." I'm trying...
  7. I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!: I got an email from Microsoft to get the Xbox Series X but the link doesnt work!, what can I do? it says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found"...... help!...
  8. Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty: I Recently got a replacement Series 2 Elite controller and is faulty, about 2 months ago and using it for the first time wired it doesnt work, the usb cable its powering the controller.Although...
  9. After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update I can not turn off sound through HDMI on XBOX Series X. Got error 0x80bd0009: Last update from 25.10.2021 broke my settings All the time the sound is set to be played with gamepad, sound with HDMI - disabled. Now the param for HDMI audio is set to "stereo without...
  10. Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.

in XboX Insiders
    Just got a new Series console and the Alpha Skip Ahead ring is gone.: My Xbox One is still on ASA but it's missing from my Series S which I got today. Anyone knows how to solve this? submitted by /u/EnzoFerrari85 [link] [comments]