Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused.

Discus and support Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I signed up for Xbox ambassadors today and about 5 minutes ago I got told I was removed I'm a little confused on why if anybody could explain to me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xTimeToPanic, May 2, 2020.

1. xTimeToPanic
    xTimeToPanic Guest

I signed up for Xbox ambassadors today and about 5 minutes ago I got told I was removed I'm a little confused on why if anybody could explain to me that be great. it's not a problem I just haven't been banned in over a year and I've tried to be nice to
    people.

:)

xTimeToPanic, May 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff so they can look into it for you.
  3. iMomoTaro Win User

Question About buying a Xbox

so the transfer is just for DLC and game saves? im still a bit confused.

if anything could i just remove my old harrdrive and put it on the new xbox?
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

Got removed from Ambassadors Program?

You're not the chap that UnyoBro said got banned recently are you or it might have something to do with your gamertag.
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Got removed from Ambassadors Program?

You need to send an email to xboxambassadors@microsoft.com for more information. No one here can help you, sorry.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Got removed from the ambassador program

One of the requirements for being in the program is that you cannot have any enforcement actions on your account. Unless the rules are changed in the future, you would not be able to reapply.
Thema:

1. Got removed from xbox ambassador's. Just a bit confused. - Similar Threads - Got removed ambassador's

2. Got banned for saying [mod removed]?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for saying [mod removed]?: So this super toxic guy was messaging me over and over again and it was distracting me from my game so I told him to [mod removed]. Just the Abbreviation no actual foul language was used. I guess...
  3. You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You removed my 2 favorite games right as i got gamepass...: Why even did you remove my 2 favorite games, skylines and you removed fallout 4 today. Right when i got it. I wish you'd at least add skylines back, It was a good game.. I cannot play fallout 4...
  4. Xbox live got removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live got removed from my account: I recently did a factory reset on my xbox because it was freezing and bugging but when I got back on it said I didnt have xbox live. How do I get it back without paying for a whole new membership?...
  5. Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...: So my younger brother was playing GTA V Online on my account and someone kept harrasing him and his friends (Sending party invites and messages) so he/she could curse him out for killing them and...
  6. Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...

in XboX Insiders
    Low quality photo but I was trying to switch from Omega to Delta and got this. I removed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/blackzafiro [link] [comments]
  7. Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4, had an update failure, got an unfortunate game removal. super worried...: Kia ora I am a solid Gears of war gamer here. I am a huge supporter of Xbox since halo first release and then on to Gears when it came out. Recently, I have been trudging through Gears 4, since...
  8. I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71

in XBoX on Mobile
    I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71: I think you should give one more chance aa039186-4f09-4be4-b2d3-95d2d59ef96f
  9. Got removed from the ambassador program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got removed from the ambassador program: I have been removed from the ambassador program because of a non-major enforcement action taken on my account which was a gamer pic violation and was wondering if there is any way to reapply or be...
  10. Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I've been removed from the ambassador program I have no enforcement on my account/got live: My ambassador program is gone and say either I've been suspended or my xbox live is gone what's going on? e4664619-8233-4dd4-bc4c-244a20f4f8b6