GOT Seasons 1-7 Bundle Problem

Discus and support GOT Seasons 1-7 Bundle Problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased the GOT bundle for $107 and it shows in my purchase history as Season 1... only for the same price as the bundle. Parts of seasons 2, 5 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GrimeyandGritty, Feb 15, 2019.

1. GOT Seasons 1-7 Bundle Problem

I purchased the GOT bundle for $107 and it shows in my purchase history as Season 1... only for the same price as the bundle. Parts of seasons 2, 5 and 7 are shown in my collection but none are actually playable. Just a warning to anyone else having this
    problem. I can't get past the virtual assistant to report it so, here it is.

:)

GrimeyandGritty, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

To bypass the virtual assistant, click for more options underneath it. The page will ask more questions and then give more options for contacting support.

You could also try posting in the movies and TV forum
    to see if anyone has any suggestions there.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

I love Killer Instinct season 2 :)

First,Hizako rules !!! ;)

If it's like season 1 ,a story mode should be available when all season 2 characters will be release.

Season 1 bundle did got some "special sale/discount",it might happen again.(just a question of time).

Don't know,only play default setting.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Walking Dead Seasons 1&2

Both season will be out on 31st hope after paying 19.99 for season 1 there ain't a bundle deal
  5. djdjago Win User

Advanced Warfare Season Pass issue

I got the problem to!

I did everything i read on this forum...

Its stay saying "only bundle"

I bought the season pass 2days ago.. :(
  6. RoyalBoss ross Win User

Champions Map Pack Not Free for Limited Edition?

The people with the limited edition got the season pass. The season pass gave you the 3 DLC's which include Crimson, Majestic and Castle. Each of these contain 3 maps (as described on the season pass.) The bundle wasn't included and I think that 343i wasn't
    even intending on making the Champions Bundle to start off with. Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. GOT Seasons 1-7 Bundle Problem - Similar Threads - GOT Seasons Bundle

2. Attack on titan Deal never got season one code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Attack on titan Deal never got season one code: So Last month i did the anime month deal to get the game,and season one free on the 22nd. well its been weeks and I have yet to receive the code once the week long promotion ended. The first time...
  3. Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!: cant find the code for the season pass anywhere it's not in the box or the game case am I missing something or has it dissapeared. 0a52c38c-db92-4aa3-9472-97510127f353
  4. Bought Warmind, got season pass wtf

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Warmind, got season pass wtf: [img] I bought only the Warmind DLC for €19,99 or so. Today I saw this bill for the season pass of destiny 2. I don't bought the pass... Useless. I hoped the newest DLC was a reason to go back to...
  5. got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got kicked out at the end of a game and got a seasonal ban: i was playing on route 66 and right before it said victory i got kicked out and it wont let me play competitive 1256bdf7-a157-416a-b594-fa2011b7cdd4
  6. so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content.: so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content. i didnt recieve a code and cant download the rest of the stuff from anywhere d8441536-c338-4974-8e52-43d8d8b92b99
  7. I bought the season pass digitaly and I got all the content but the safari bundle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the season pass digitaly and I got all the content but the safari bundle.: I bought the season pass yesterday and I noticed that I didn't get all the content I checked and I was missing the safari bundle which comes with the season pass. 42d0f9ac-ce83-47fb-a45b-000514af7094
  8. Got problem season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got problem season pass: i did put on code for season pass it worked but later now not work a9e1e7ef-3d52-4152-a22f-f6fcb16fcc10
  9. My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My season pass for Fallout 4 isn't working. I only got Fallout 3 from the season pass. No ...: I think the code system is messed up on Xbox One 3b2fc793-355c-45a3-a033-4c78eef8fea0
  10. Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Family Guy Season 15 and got only season 14 episodes: Hello, I bought season 15 of Family Guy on Microsoft/Xbox Store and got all episodes of season 14 („Pilling them softly“ to „Road to India). Now I want my money back I paid 16,80€. Ordernumber:...