Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

Discus and support Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; got those email yet could NEVER redeem it kept sayin token expired all I want is my store credit ecffdbf5-1933-4c47-9ea2-096e8c86f7f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ShallowJoker247, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

got those email yet could NEVER redeem it kept sayin token expired all I want is my store credit

:)

ShallowJoker247, Jan 9, 2017
  2. Message notifications not working

Same, new update and I haven't had message notifications all day (22-dec-2016), but they worked last night (21-dec-2016). Uninstalled app and reinstalled, no fix.

GoldCar77691847, Jan 9, 2017
  3. sEpuLchEr74
    sEpuLchEr74 Guest
    Reward credit for Dec 2016 doesn't seem right

Hi, the reward credit I received for Dec 2016 doesn't seem to add up. Can you please help to check?

sEpuLchEr74, Jan 9, 2017
  4. GoldCar77691847 Win User

Message notifications not working

Same, new update and I haven't had message notifications all day (22-dec-2016), but they worked last night (21-dec-2016). Uninstalled app and reinstalled, no fix.
  5. TravisMatthew Win User

Have not received code for 3 Free months of Groove Music Pass

If it helps, I have located my email receipt for signing up to Groove Music Pass on Dec 22, 2016 and can forward that if needed.
  6. SuperG823 Win User

my EA access code wont let me redeem it any help

same here. and the codes expire on dec 31 2016!
  7. WMC_Forever Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code is Late

Found this on the official halo website:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/forge-on

Q: How do I get early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition?

A: Everyone who pre-orders the digital version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One or Windows 10 will receive a token for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. Tokens begin rolling out on Dec. 20, 2016 and will be sent in waves. You can order the digital
    version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from the Xbox Store, Windows Store, Xbox.com, or participating retailers.
    That article is dated Dec 19, 2016

This one is dated Dec 20, 2016 and states:

"Codes are rolling out through the coming weeks, but anyone who pre-ordered by December 14 should receive one today, so keep an eye out "

Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2016/12/20/halo-wars-definitive-edition-early-access-available-now/#yS6JpIUylrofArxG.99
  8. Chibi Jacob Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code is Late

It says on Halo Waypoint anyone that bought it before the 14th gets Halo Wars DE on the 20th.

Found this on the official halo website:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/forge-on

Q: How do I get early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition?

A: Everyone who pre-orders the digital version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One or Windows 10 will receive a token for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition. Tokens begin rolling out on Dec. 20, 2016 and will be sent in waves. You can order the digital
    version of the Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition from the Xbox Store, Windows Store, Xbox.com, or participating retailers.

That article is dated Dec 19, 2016

This one is dated Dec 20, 2016 and states:

"Codes are rolling out through the coming weeks, but anyone who pre-ordered by December 14 should receive one today, so keep an eye out "

Read more at
    https://news.xbox.com/2016/12/20/halo-wars-definitive-edition-early-access-available-now/#yS6JpIUylr...

[/quote
Thema:

Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet

1. Got six emails from Dec 16 2016 to Dec 30 2016 saying I had unclaimed Xbox store credit yet - Similar Threads - Got six emails

2. ive spent a lot of mooney on xbox marketplace over last six months but got nothing back

in XBoX Rewards
    ive spent a lot of mooney on xbox marketplace over last six months but got nothing back: over the last six months to a year i have spent loads of money on games and bits from the xbox store on my xbox but im not getting anything back can i ask what is going on and why this is happing...
  3. Got codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 and i entered them to a gamertag

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 and i entered them to a gamertag: Got codes for rainbow six vegas 1 & 2 and i entered them to a gamertag i dont use via computer. I called Xbox support and they told me to ask for a new code for the correct gamertag...
  4. my rainbow six vagas and vagas 2 code got auto deleted by xbox messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my rainbow six vagas and vagas 2 code got auto deleted by xbox messages: my rainbow six vagas and vagas 2 code got auto deleted by xbox messages. xbox support told me to raise it on here can anyone help a24b3c02-74fa-4aa8-b34f-fe076edd016c
  5. Still haven't got my rainbow six Vegas codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't got my rainbow six Vegas codes: Ok so I purchased rainbow six siege on Dec 22 in xbox marketplace and it says I get rainbow six Vegas 1 and 2 digital codes for 360. Jan 4 I was told to give it til Monday Jan 11 because Xbox...
  6. Never got my rainbow six Vegas 1 or 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my rainbow six Vegas 1 or 2: I purchased rainbow six siege in marketplace and it says I get codes in 10 days. Well that has passed and still no codes. Why not? 3ad581c7-1879-486b-b917-30e9b378f978
  7. Not able to redeem both vegas and vegas2 DLCs which i got with rainbow six seige

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem both vegas and vegas2 DLCs which i got with rainbow six seige: the language,location and billing address are correctly set to duestchland. still i get the below error when i enter the codes. 0x80153016 please helpme or provide me new codes BR Yathish...
  8. Rainbow six seige I never got Vegas codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow six seige I never got Vegas codes: I was told to come here from the Xbox support phone call I received... Have been trying for almost two weeks to get my codes the license has been verified and I purchased on sept 27 so I'd like to...
  9. so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content.: so i bought the season pass for Rainbow Six Siege but only got half of the content. i didnt recieve a code and cant download the rest of the stuff from anywhere d8441536-c338-4974-8e52-43d8d8b92b99
  10. bought game then got free code for preorder of game Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought game then got free code for preorder of game Rainbow Six Siege: I preordered the new rainbow six siege not knowing id get Vegas 1 & 2 for free, Yesterday I bought Vegas 2 on xbox live and then today DAYS after Siege was released I get codes for free copies of...