Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week

Discus and support Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got a message the other day saying I’ve been suspended from Xbox live social features for harassment. The only social interaction I’ve done is join a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FinishYourFight, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week

I got a message the other day saying I’ve been suspended from Xbox live social features for harassment. The only social interaction I’ve done is join a party with my friends. Unless they reported me I was wrongfully suspended. This looks really bad on the Xbox brand and has me tempted to just sell me Xbox and build a PC if I can get banned at any time for no reason. This is incredibly frustrating.

:)

FinishYourFight, Aug 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this FinishYourFight

Xbox enforcement actions are not related always to your latest activity.

Could be something that you did a week ago (just to give you an example)

I really wish to assist you on this one, but unfortunately here in the community forums or customer support are not capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Due to is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

In case that you want learn more about this, use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...

And if you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. FaddyImpala Win User

To Enforcement

have same problem got suspended for gamerscore just this week and years ago on xbox360 told them about it never got fixed so just got suspended now after several years like to talk to them but can't explain it would be nice before i get booted LAWlessONE666
  4. xTye Win User

Suspended after a week of ownership?

Also note that they will post explaining why you were suspended. You were suspended for cheating in some form as they aren't going to just say that without reason.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspended after a week of ownership?

You would need to post here for an official anser -
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Using the same console as someone who has cheated would not cause your account to be suspended. Something would have had to be done on your account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement should removed/improved

They do look at all the chat logs.

Freedom of speech does not apply to xbox live so nothing illegal happening there.

Doesn't matter if the message is between friends,if it violates the ToU/CoC then you risk being suspended.

Any report is investigated which takes time,if someone was suspended a couple of minutes after sending a message then the suspension would of been for something they did weeks ago,it's just a coincidence they got suspended after sending a message.

It's extremely rare for someone to be issued a instant suspension/ban.
Thema:

1. Got suspended after not playing Xbox for a week - Similar Threads - Got suspended playing

2. I got suspended for something I didn’t do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for something I didn’t do: I got suspended for something I didn’t do 116e5f90-ab6d-479d-95ca-dc51592569c8
  3. Got suspended for calling a dude an but yet I get called multiple things right?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got suspended for calling a dude an but yet I get called multiple things right?: Wait Now the community got to see whether your profile picture is clean by Monitors [img] it’s a picture express my angry towards Microsoft did drove me crazy with all this weird mess. . How is...
  4. I got suspended on minecraft for hate speech.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended on minecraft for hate speech.: Does this mean I’m permanently banned or will I get my account back? fcb5832e-1091-41d4-a2b4-591b801c65f1
  5. mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then...: when i was playing creative fortnite by myself for 1 hour and then it shows xbox send you a message and i saw it and it say that enforcement action and then i looked at the link and it sayd 14...
  6. got suspended because i got trolled. dont play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got suspended because i got trolled. dont play this game: dont play this game. i got trolled and ganked. messaged the troll 'why' and i got a two week suspension cccae831-d1f3-48c3-ad7b-87c464cae94d
  7. tryed to play mw2 and got suspended WOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tryed to play mw2 and got suspended WOW: play mw2 on my 360 for a few days last week and kept being put into modded games i would like to have my account back its kinda bull when i search for a game and i kept getting into modded games...
  8. I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wanna know why I just got suspended from playing online multiplayer for 6 day: I just got suspended for the first time on xbox for 6 day I only gt one game and started yesterday and I been legit the whole time so why did I get suspended I haven't did iny thing wrong...
  9. I have got suspended for something I don’t know haven’t played the game in weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got suspended for something I don’t know haven’t played the game in weeks: I’ve honeslty haven’t played any games or anything in the past week or 2 or anything but when I tried to play yesterday it says I’m suspended for cheating I don’t knkw how this is possible but I...
  10. My son got suspended Xbox live from a player my so played the game better so he abused him

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got suspended Xbox live from a player my so played the game better so he abused him: A few days ago my son was abused verbally by a player on dying light. My son was doing moves that he learnt and the other player didn't like it, so he started threatening my son and swearing at...