Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone

Discus and support Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recenlty as of June 30 2020 I have gotten a 1 day suspencion for sending “innapropiate messages” for the first time ever, I have never recieved a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Happyized, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Happyized
    Happyized Guest

So recenlty as of June 30 2020 I have gotten a 1 day suspencion for sending “innapropiate messages” for the first time ever, I have never recieved a suspencion before, Im not a toxic person online I know the fact that having toxic actions can get you banned
    so I avoid situations like that. Upon this suspension I was generally confused, I looked back through my messages despite knowing I have said nothing derogatory or offensive either but I neverthless wrote a reduction file with intention to reflect on my actions
    and never run into this problem again, thankfully my suspencion was reduced but i ran into another problem. I was working on becoming an Xbox embassador, checking the daily missions everyday and helping my friends and the community when issues came up, i reviewed
    the policies so I can also pass the tests as well but now I cannot even visit the page or get any acess to the my profile. Is there a way this can be uplifted or reviewed? Will I ever get access back and become an embassador again? It just really sucks, if
    someone can get back to me that would be amazing thankyou Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone :(

:)

Happyized, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since you had the suspension reduced, you'll want to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com to contact Ambassador staff to see if you are eligible to rejoin. Typically if you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador you are banned from the program unless
    the suspension was overturned. I'm not sure if having one reduced would be eligible as well.
  3. dvante Win User

thank you for bring this to my attention but once you say bad on xbox or if someone report you you will automatically take your ambassador badge im sorry.
  4. jerbear30ky Win User

Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

only the enforcment team can ban and suspend people ambassadors dont have a say who gets banned or suspended
  5. The Evil Joker6 Win User

How do I become and ambassador?

Also remember that if you have been Suspended within the past year your Application to be an Xbox Live Ambassador you will be rejected.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Ambassadors Program

If you get suspended whilst an Ambassador, there is no way back into the program.
Thema:

1. Got suspended, Xbox ambassador gone - Similar Threads - Got suspended ambassador

2. I got my Xbox live suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox live suspended: Well i said [mod removed] u to a guy but i do not know why i got banned. firstly i bleeped it out myself. and the reason i only texted him was because i couldn’t find my mic. And lastly you guys...
  3. Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone got my grandson's account suspended, I need to talk to someone about this: I need a phone number to call as someone got my grandson's account suspended, and I am the one paying for XBOX Live and this needs to be resolved. f4d56fb5-a125-42dc-b8fc-6cff3609beca
  4. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  5. I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for a gamerpic and I can’t get enforcement team to look into it.: Can somebody tell me how to contact the enforcement team in a way that they will respond i’m not sure how my gamerpic was offensive if anybody can help i would appreciate it but also i can’t even...
  6. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  7. My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got suspended and i got kicked out of the Xbox Ambassador programs: Hi xbox gamers. i'm a huge xbox fan, good gamer and love to have fun playing videos. I have always been respectful with other gamers. Today i got banned for 1 day, because of my little brother....
  8. Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got suspended for an Undisclosed reason for 24 hours: So after paying for a Live gold account and Xbox one a game ea access I got suspended for an undisclosed reasons to my knowledge and research I have done nothing wrong when I called and spoke to...
  9. Got. Suspended from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got. Suspended from Xbox live: I need it lifted from my account c2089f5b-3f7d-495c-8f01-bd8fec6b0bd9
  10. Got suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got suspended for no reason: I got suspended for no reason all bc of other peoples stuff i was not in the conversation therefore would like to be unsuspended the gamertag is BothDoughnut793 469b9a5b-0efa-4ef2-9762-df2e103eb779