Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

Discus and support Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/greatnotorious, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

/u/greatnotorious, Oct 10, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

There is only a limited number of free slots in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead.

If someone in Alpha/Alpha Skip Ahead leaves, or is removed due to inactivity, participants in Beta are invited to Alpha. However, Beta participant invitations are sent out to those, that leave valuable feedback, find bugs, and are most active in the beta
    group.

So it's not how long you are in the program, but how valuable your input and bug reporting was in the past.

Added to the fact that invitations are only sent out if there is new room in Alpha, you might have to wait a while to get invited. Just provide good feedback and be patient.
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

Alpha/Alpha skip ahead is as far as i know by invite only. You should been an insider for a long time and give proper feedback to the builds.
  6. Skier7667 Win User

Xbox One & Xbox X - In Alpha Skip-Ahead Program Question

I believe you can re-enroll but I don't believe is guaranteed to be in Alpha still.
    If I deregister the Xbox X out of the program, will it also deregister the Xbox One?

Originally the Xbox One was in Skip-A-Head Alpha. I purchased the Xbox One X, selected registration for Alpha Skip-A-Head, and it was automatically enrolled in the Alpha Skip-A-Head program.

I got the impression it is tied to the user who not the product. Hopefully someone in the program knows for sure.
Thema:

Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied!

1. Got the Alpha Skip Invite. Check your inboxes for those who applied! - Similar Threads - Got Alpha Skip

2. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead: Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that...
  3. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead: [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments]
  4. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  5. Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else got problems with YouTube? [Alpha Skip Ahead]: Since last week the official YouTube app keeps logging out, every day apparently at random. In the past I just had to uninstall and reinstall the app and after install the app would already be...
  6. got the new build i am alpha ring. but 0 changes.

in XboX Insiders
    got the new build i am alpha ring. but 0 changes.: i have been an insider 2 years 8 months and alpha level 19. it says i have the build number but no new features or O.S. can someone help me? thank you for your time. submitted by /u/Miliq...
  7. Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where is 8/2/19 Alpha Update details, i just got a 3.7 gig update and cant find anything in...: submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  8. alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.: alpha ring level 20 expert with 3 years and did not recieve new dashboard when others who never put time in got it. 10 people on my list got it and dont even remmeber they were in the program. i...
  9. I got Technical Alpha invited to Sea of Thieves but can't access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Technical Alpha invited to Sea of Thieves but can't access it: So i got an email : On your Windows 10 PC head to the Windows Store Go to the Downloads and Updates page Launch the Hub and navigate to the “Insider content” tab on the left side of the screen...
  10. Evolve Alpha .. who got in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Evolve Alpha .. who got in?: email the evolve people they know about this they will fix it 5855a9a7-813d-4d40-9d7e-453ce7cac891