Got the division 2 ultimate

Discus and support Got the division 2 ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There was a update division 2 was this the expansion to ultimate which i own it say in store asking me to buy again d6f8fb97-d7e2-4dc0-ae24-4784fb1e86f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whitemonks, Feb 13, 2020 at 7:53 AM.

1. whitemonks
    whitemonks Guest

There was a update division 2 was this the expansion to ultimate which i own it say in store asking me to buy again

:)

2. matthewiag Win User

The Warlords of New York is an Game Expansion that is not apart of the Season Pass. The Expansion releases on the 3rd of March.

The Season Pass only contains the first 3 DLC Episodes
  3. JFate777 Win User

So you do not need to re-purchase the content you have already purchased. Make sure that your bank account reflects the purchase. Sometimes we think we purchase something and it does not go through all the time. However, if that is not the case then take
    the information and any receipts you have to the
    Xbox Customer Support
    team and they will make sure your content is squared away.

Hope this helps.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It is a new, New York expansion and it is upgrading the game. Original game is lowered to 2.99. Something similar to Destiny 2, when original content become free and you can stay with the base game or buy addition.
  5. F5 Penguin Win User

Spring Sale is up! What are you planning on getting?

Might finally get the ultimate edition of Division 2. Thinkin' about it.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

Made T4 in Division 2, sleeping, 2 nights of LivePD and GoT.

Rockstar life!
Thema:

1. Got the division 2 ultimate - Similar Threads - Got division ultimate

2. Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it

in XboX Insiders
    Ive got 150+ ping and I dont know how to drop it: I've got the Network latency cross while trying to setup my Game Streaming and I've got no idea how to fix It any ideas? submitted by /u/Minexoronic [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller connected through OTG but picks up no input, I got it working once but now...: The phone knows s controller is connected but just no input goes through, wondering if anyone else has the same problem submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  4. I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got billed $47.95 aud by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO: On the 15th of febuary I got billed by MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 3 M MSBILL.INFO and i checked on my Microsoft accounts and I don't see any subscriptions or purchases that are related to this price or my...
  5. yesterday on the 14/2/20 while i was updating my xbox got bricked

in XBoX on Consoles
    yesterday on the 14/2/20 while i was updating my xbox got bricked: yesterday while I was updating my xbox I went to the bathroom and when i came back it was shut off so i googled why this happend an got no anwers so i went here and am wondering if anything the...
  6. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?: So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I...
  7. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  8. I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...

in XboX Insiders
    I got the invitation to join the Xcloud IOS TestFlight. But when I press on the link I get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SouthsideProvider [link] [comments]
  9. Pre-ordered The Division, got no beta code or receipt

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered The Division, got no beta code or receipt: I pre-ordered Tom Clancy's The Division from my Xbox console. When I ordered it I had the wrong email address under my billing information so I never got the receipt or my beta code. I have since...
  10. Preordered The Division but never got the $10 credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordered The Division but never got the $10 credit: So just last night I preordered the division on my Xbox and there is the $10 credit for preordering a game promotion but I never got the credit. I have preordered fallout 4 in the past when this...