got the new build i am alpha ring. but 0 changes.

Discus and support got the new build i am alpha ring. but 0 changes. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have been an insider 2 years 8 months and alpha level 19. it says i have the build number but no new features or O.S. can someone help me? thank you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Miliq, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/Miliq
    /u/Miliq Guest

i have been an insider 2 years 8 months and alpha level 19. it says i have the build number but no new features or O.S. can someone help me? thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/Miliq
    [link] [comments]

/u/Miliq, Aug 6, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

A small system update being released to everyone today

I'm in the Preview Program and in Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, I'm testing several 1910 builds but at the moment no new UI for me.
  3. pa1blo Win User

Internet Disconnections Issue

Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Internet Disconnections Issue

Hi!

Which insider ring are you on? A previous build of Alpha Skip came with disconnect issues, but has already been resolved with the new update.
  5. xNikolex Win User

Alpha Build Audiovisual Issues

To change your preview ring go intk the app then insider content. Scroll to the far right and click on build tab then click on the preview ring and it should appear as a drop down to change to delta or lower. Then reset. And to change back to alpha just
    repeat the process once fixes are in place.
  6. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
Thema:

1. got the new build i am alpha ring. but 0 changes. - Similar Threads - got build alpha

2. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  3. I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on: I was playing a game. Then everithing went in slow motion. I suspected a freeze, so i clicked to turn off the console. It didn't power off... so I unplugged the power cable to hard reset the...
  4. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...: But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not...
  6. I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.: Ialso have an open nat type. Can someone please help me out? 6b6a3907-57be-4dee-80cb-880eeb398a3d
  7. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it....
  8. Got E203 With Latest Skip Ahead Build

in XboX Insiders
    Got E203 With Latest Skip Ahead Build: I'm on an Xbox One X and updated to Build 2004 for Alpha Skip Ahead and was applying update. Was around 70% or so and got system error: E203 0000080C 8007042C Help! Update: So I restarted...
  9. Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19

in XboX Insiders
    Wrong Build Information in Insider Hub App as i just got 1908.190802-1945 On Tuesday 6/8/19: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGTSADLER [link] [comments]
  10. Hi everyone. Just got minecraft. Add me to build some stuff.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi everyone. Just got minecraft. Add me to build some stuff.: Just what the subject line says. I love this game, playing for a few hours. Gt: b34e9607-1b09-4b3b-bcfe-3c440cba64c9