Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"?

Discus and support Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Of course the new dash is still in development, but could we have more of the Fluent Design in it? Like acrylic on the top and more... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/rdrtnk, Sep 15, 2019.

1. /u/rdrtnk
    /u/rdrtnk Guest

Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"? [​IMG]

Of course the new dash is still in development, but could we have more of the Fluent Design in it? Like acrylic on the top and more customization over the tiles? And the build number, just like in the desktop (at least for those beta testing)

Here's a quick sketch of what I mean:

https://i.redd.it/zoqezfyk7nm31.jpg

submitted by /u/rdrtnk
    [link] [comments]

/u/rdrtnk, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Help with Origin

Hey all. I'm more than happy to help, but has anyone tried reaching out to Origin for help with their service? Perhaps they'd be more fluent in this than we would.
  3. munkyxtc Win User

When is Microsoft going to acknowledge that this "new experience" is buggy and needs fixing

Hmm gds I thought they added it to the new dash for everyone perhaps I was mistaken
  4. PTB ripcity Win User

E3 2019

It would be great to attend, perhaps in the next few years we can make it happen. How about you Doc, you going?
  5. PoisonRogue Win User

What has the new update done to the xbox.

Where can we see this new dash?
  6. KSPslice Win User

Preview/Beta Test for Fall Dashboard Update

I'm sure the new dash will be great !
Thema:

1. Got the new dash xp - it is great. But perhaps we can make it "Fluent"? - Similar Threads - Got dash great

2. I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on: I was playing a game. Then everithing went in slow motion. I suspected a freeze, so i clicked to turn off the console. It didn't power off... so I unplugged the power cable to hard reset the...
  3. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  4. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...: But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not...
  5. I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got aa status code ox1040040002008064. Networ behind a cone nat.: Ialso have an open nat type. Can someone please help me out? 6b6a3907-57be-4dee-80cb-880eeb398a3d
  6. I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea...: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC for discord nitro and ea access but now dont know how to redeem it because i dont have an Xbox. Please someone help me redeem it....
  7. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  8. Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got the ultimate game pass on pc no discord nitro or spotify or ea access: as the title say how do i redeem this?? 7415384c-fd75-4e58-a949-e1c9298fa7dd
  9. Just got the invite for X Cloud. But when I go to set up it says it's not available in my...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the invite for X Cloud. But when I go to set up it says it's not available in my...: For reference my Xbox insiders account has been active for like 4 years and I'm in Florida, US. Also sorry if this has been answered before I couldn't seem to find the right thread. submitted by...
  10. Just got my phone mount. Feels great not propping my phone up and breaking my neck to see...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my phone mount. Feels great not propping my phone up and breaking my neck to see...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]