Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

Discus and support Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/D3_reflex, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 PM.

1. /u/D3_reflex
    /u/D3_reflex Guest

Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but...

Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but noticed yesterday that when I try to turn on Xbox with the elite 2 it didn’t want to sync and I had to hard reset series x. Has anyone else had this problem. thank you

submitted by /u/D3_reflex
    [link] [comments]

/u/D3_reflex, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:52 PM
  2. Slow GIN Fizz Win User

Anyone with the Turtle Beach XO Seven Pros experience this?

I don't have XO Seven Pros, but i recently picked up XO four Pros and have experienced the same thing. It doesn't happen often, sometimes all sound cuts out on the headset for a second or two. I am also using one of the new xbox one controllers with the
    built in 3.5mm headphone jack,

I am wondering if it is the firmware on the new controller or if it is the turtlebeach headset adapter.

Karen
  3. ocelot20 Win User

XBOX ONE Stereo Headset & Headset Adapter First Impressions Review

It was reported today that you can also use the new PS4 Gold Wireless headset with the XB1 with a chat adapter. I understand that out of the box the mic on the gold headset it poor. But apparently (not sure how true this is) if you connect it to the headset
    app via your smartphone. There is a firmware update for the headset which improves the mic quality. Again am not sure how true that is I just read that on a few forums.
  4. Randver Win User

Right analog thumb stick stuck looking up.

Firmware was updated again less than 2 weeks ago when I got my new TB headset and I believe it was current even then.

I can't see them pushing that many firmware updates, I'm leaning towards an issue with the Oct update but who knows.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Tritton AX720 Issues...

Yea, Tritton is of pretty poor quality and almost everybody I know who has had Tritton has ended up with broken headsets. But then again, Tritton is Mad Catz and has been responsible for poor quality accessories for years. It's unfortunate that they have
    the exclusive rights to the only truly wireless headset.

Be advised though if you get the new Astros. Update your firmware and swap out the USB power cable. The one included is not powerful enough for the new Mixamp Pro.
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Upcoming controller update

It's a controller firmware update to add support for the new headset
Thema:

1. Got the new razor kaira pro headset and I updated the firmware straight out of the box but... - Similar Threads - Got razor kaira

2. I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got hacked what do I do they keep turning my xbox off: I got removed the credit card, changed password, and enabled two factor authentication 6dde873c-c032-4a6f-b560-1d5b4a0adaea
  3. MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 got minimized to the task bar and now it's stuck there: While flying in the sim, I did an ALT+ENTER to come out of full screen mode to window mode, as I've done on multiple occasions, to play another game while I fly. After closing the other game, MSFS...
  4. My account got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned: I got banned it dosnt tell me i did anything and i dont think i did any thing so could you please unban my account from DivineRook5 d9999b37-4e45-4eb8-a7e3-108d6d037f09
  5. Game is not working and I just got it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game is not working and I just got it: New game is not working but old games do 5f2c9449-958e-4a45-a974-5234814dc820
  6. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...: I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox and it says it say backwardcompatible...
  7. I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got denied for my xbox refund so am mad I need my money back now thank you: I need this money back thank you 0d5e40a4-8f6a-450f-9263-531afbd33e7f
  8. Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I use my Xbox game pass ultimate that I got with my ultimate controller?: I bought an ultimate controller and a game pass ultimate 14 day trial won’t work regardless of if I’ve used it once or not it’s saying it’s for new customers only it’s bull **** that you’re...
  9. I got xbox game pass code for pc (3 month) from discord. Does code expire?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got xbox game pass code for pc (3 month) from discord. Does code expire?: I wonder my 3 month expire after i recieve code from discord gift inventory ? 6165161f-68d5-4705-949f-3dea1dad4863
  10. Refunded a game but never got my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunded a game but never got my money back: I refunded a game $30 game i mistakenly got and it was refunded but i never got my money? Is there a time period it usually comes? 7a3e739c-0932-43ec-97d5-5b8065c0647b