Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?

Discus and support Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/VindictivePrune [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VindictivePrune, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?

/u/VindictivePrune, Feb 4, 2020
  2. mistur niceguy Win User

Received preview version of Blu-ray app, but I'm not in the preview program

Hey, Delta. The Blu-ray app update is not a preview version. It is an update that was released to the general public. To enable 3D Blu-ray playback, you need this app update combined with the system update that is currently in Preview.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

failed to system update

G'day,

These are the latest Xbox OS and also the Beta, Delta and Omega rings of Insider Preview Program are also on the latest release
    to General Availability builds.
  4. Hordie Win User

Xbox One Preview Program Update issue

Hi BarbusCraft,

For the preview program you will usually get the Xbox Live message with the preview app, before you get the preview updates. That said, looking at the OS change log I'm not seeing an update for yesterday / today. So there is a chance you have the preview
    update. Try re-posting this question in the preview forum below, and include the current OS version you're on. As you stated you cannot get to the preview forums, if you use the link below and get "Group not found", then let us know and a mod will give you
    appropriate access.

Xbox One preview forum.

Xbox One OS list
  5. coco meat train Win User

Detailed Network Statistics

6. Qwertei Win User

"Xbox, play" command

Hey there are you currently running the latest preview update?

OS Version: 10.0.14383.1000

If so please let me know thanks.
Thema:

Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes?

1. Got this trying to update to the current os on delta preview. Any fixes? - Similar Threads - Got trying update

2. Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code ox87e00005. Has anyone got a solution to this on going problem. I have tried...: Has anyone found a solution. I have got to the stage were i only have a handful of games i can play as i cant get the updates done. i have done power cycles cleated locally saved games soft...
  3. I just got a shiny new Xbox controller with Bluetooth, so I am trying to connect my...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got a shiny new Xbox controller with Bluetooth, so I am trying to connect my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GnarlyNut [link] [comments]
  4. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  5. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  6. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  7. Tried to update our X-box 360 and got this error code 43C5-445E-B380-0F00-C000-000E.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tried to update our X-box 360 and got this error code 43C5-445E-B380-0F00-C000-000E.: We cannot find any information about this error code. What does it mean and how can we fix it? Please help f60009d3-44a6-4e78-8eb4-af4fdff6c746
  8. i just got an error code after trying to play cod: iw and it wants to update but it can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got an error code after trying to play cod: iw and it wants to update but it can't ...: i saw that the game was free throughout the 20th, i downloaded the game, trying to start it, and then an "update" wich in my opinion is a false update came up, and trying to update cod: iw. i...
  9. I got this error code when trying to update my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this error code when trying to update my xbox360: im trying to do the update on my xbox360 and I keep getting a status code ended in C000-0185 98703387-bf6f-4047-89df-373aed5cfad8
  10. Got status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185 when I try to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185 when I try to update: When I try to download the new update from December (2.0.16547.0) onto my flashdrive I got the message cannot process the update. and gave me a status code 4099-40A3-1600-267F-C000-0185. I have...