Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

Discus and support Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/shamonbx10473, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

huge thanks to Microsoft i been an xbox insider since the program started for 7 years , 3 months 195 quests 230 surveys . i got the buy message after not being picked first round and my little bro who just join the program got the buy message too . Microsoft also sent a code to my email to trade in my old xbox to gamestop for $185 credit or $100 in cash the code can only be redeem at gamestop .

submitted by /u/shamonbx10473
    [link] [comments]

/u/shamonbx10473, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Vinniebe86 Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

Depends on you do wanna wait for the series X or if you wanna play games now then buy a one s/x?

Just got my One X on for Christmas.
  3. WPAK Win User

My brother got me banned

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    for any information and possible options.

Keep in mind that you yourself are always responsible for your own account.
  4. Arminator Win User

My brother got me banned

I let my stupid brother Leo on my Xbox ... and ... he sent that person some pretty disgusting messages...
    You alone are responsible for what ever happens to your account.

Since you allowed your brother to use your account (instead of creating an account only for him), you are held responsible for what your brother does with your account.

Or to
    quote the Enforcement website
    :

My roommate was playing when I got suspended. Can it be lifted?

Xbox Live is a social platform, and we love hearing about players sharing their experience with friends and family. Xbox Live is at its best when everyone joins in the fun!

However, as the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable.

If you wish to restrict usage of your account you can set up a passkey on

Xbox 360
    or
    Xbox One
    . And thanks to the benefits of
    Home Gold
    , it’s easier than ever for every member of the household to create their own Xbox Live account!
  5. chucky23456789 Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

i buy the xbox x series and probably give my little sister my xbox one x oh and yh gonna be mental if its got steam on it aswell
  6. Smwutches Win User

brother got me suspended

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    However, you are responsible for your account at all times.
Thema:

Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite

1. Got to buy 2 series X my brother and me got the purchase invite - Similar Threads - Got buy series

2. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  3. i already had minecraft on another pc, got new one but wants me to buy again?

in XBoX on Windows
    i already had minecraft on another pc, got new one but wants me to buy again?: got anew pc but wants me to buy minecraft again? 1f088b5c-0226-4ef2-b338-f533cb26058f
  4. Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to Buy a game and got an error message but got charged: So i tried to buy Dishonored Definitive édition but when i tried to buy it i got a error message saying " an error as occured , try again later " but when i checked my bank account the money was...
  5. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  6. I got a game I didn't buy (destiny 2 beyond light)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a game I didn't buy (destiny 2 beyond light): I somehow got destiny 2 beyond light for free. I just got on destiny one day and it says i bought it but I didn't get any of the pre-order perks. Is this a display bug because even in the...
  7. What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...: I have recently bought 2 DLC for Fallout: New Vegas and I bought it with the wrong card and I got a refund. I want to buy the DLC with a different card yet I still have access to the DLC and can't...
  8. Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try...: Why cant i buy my items from my phone ive got the money on my phone but every time i try buy vbucks or games it says we cant process your paymeant plz someone help...
  9. I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address: Ok im trying to buy farcry but I put all my information but it says my city and zip code are wrong I am getting really mad I only gave 5 days before the offer goes away please microsoft help....
  10. Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a second xbox in our home and want to not have to buy everything twice, how do we...: We have an xbox, we have an account and each boy has their own user name. We bought a new xbox and want to keep using both, but don't want to have to buy two Xbox Golds or all the games twice. How...