GOW 4 packs

Discus and support GOW 4 packs in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Do booster packs count towards live rewards??? Horde booster, starter airdrop, etc Since it is a Microsoft Game I thought they might, and since they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DkHobie, Oct 16, 2016.

1. DkHobie
    DkHobie Guest

GOW 4 packs

Do booster packs count towards live rewards??? Horde booster, starter airdrop, etc

Since it is a Microsoft Game I thought they might, and since they are not in game currency such as others publishers have.

:)

DkHobie, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Gameshared Account Didn't Get Packs From Gears of War 4: UE

My friend and I are gamesharing. We go back and forth to purchase games together. I have not had any issues with season pass or $100 versions of ingame content besides this one. I usually receive and they receive everything. My friend purchased the GoW 4:
    UE. Today was early access. I signed on, didn't get the 17 packs, bonus characters (old man marcus, anya etc), didn't get the Airdrop Pack ($19.99), Golden Lancers. I own GoW: UE so I should have atleast gotten the 17 packs from GoW 4: UE.

Help?

Shawn Caution, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Bebuk85
    Bebuk85 Guest
    GOW 4 PACKS CARMNE

Hello what happens is that I bought 3 packs of Carmine on Xbox One and I opened them on PC and I marked the 3 I opened the first and everything well marked the 2 but when opening the second no longer appeared that I had 1 bone that I was missing and only
    opened 2 and then battle to get the 2000 points and not me just.

Hola lo que sucede es que compre 3 packs de carmine en Xbox one y los abrí en pc y me marcaba los 3 abrí el primero y todo bien marcaba los 2 pero al abrir el segundo ya no aparecía que tenía 1 osea el que me faltaba y solo abrí 2 y pues batalle Para conseguír
    los 2000 puntos y no se me hace justo.

Gracias And Thanks...

Bebuk85, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

GOW 4 packs

No. They are still considered in-game consumables so they would only be eligible if there is a specific offer for them.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

GOW 4 packs

No. They are still considered in-game consumables so they would only be eligible if there is a specific offer for them.
  6. Hermes Hernández Win User

Redeem code

I live in Mexico and bought the console here, the console included 4 codes: GoW 1, GoW 2, GoW 3, GoW 4 and 5, I could redeem every one except GoW 3. They are available in the store.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

So i bought the full skin pack..

GoW: Judgment $60

Weapon and Armor Pack: $50

Season Pass $20

Brisk 12 pack: $4 (Armor and Weapon skin)

Oberto Beef Jerky: $3 (Jungle Tai)

3 Month LIVE Card w/ weapon skins: $25

To get everything for this game: $162
  8. PATRICK KERR1 Win User

So i bought the full skin pack..

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

GoW: Judgment $60

Weapon and Armor Pack: $50

Season Pass $20

Brisk 12 pack: $4 (Armor and Weapon skin)

Oberto Beef Jerky: $3 (Jungle Tai)

3 Month LIVE Card w/ weapon skins: $25

To get everything for this game: $162

[/quote]

And as I said the actual content is the equivalent of an ADD-on pack.
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

new maps

ugh, I hated Raven Down, Roof Tops and War Machine yet for some reason people loved them.

I would prefer:

GoW 1 Mansion, Fuel Depot, and Old Bones, Subway and Process

GoW 2 River, Jacinto, and Fuel Station

I would reallt prefer all past Gears maps and they could have it where you could select which map pack you want to play. Either GoW 1, GoW 2 or GoW 3 maps packs. It would be easy for Epic to set up on their end and still not break up the community too bad.
Thema:

GOW 4 packs

1. GOW 4 packs - Similar Threads - GOW packs

2. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  3. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  4. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  5. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  6. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  7. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....
  8. GOW 4 PACKS CARMNE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 PACKS CARMNE: Hello what happens is that I bought 3 packs of Carmine on Xbox One and I opened them on PC and I marked the 3 I opened the first and everything well marked the 2 but when opening the second no...
  9. Lost pack for GoW 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost pack for GoW 4: I bought a gears pack but as soon as I recieved it a game started. Now I didn't receive anything or been refunded. Can someone help and if they can who and how do I resolve this? The pack is the...
  10. When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...: Hi, I purchased the Xbox One S GOW 4 2 TB edition, and would like to confirm when I will be able to get the other GOW games in the series, as I read that they will be given free for all buyers who...