GOW and FALLOUT 3 Codes not Working.

Discus and support GOW and FALLOUT 3 Codes not Working. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I called the help center, the first time someone actually tried to help me and received a new code with an apology but still didn't work. it gives me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by gamacron01, Nov 21, 2015.

1. gamacron01
    gamacron01 Guest

I called the help center, the first time someone actually tried to help me and received a new code with an apology but still didn't work.

it gives me the same "something went wrong" message, I'm in mexico but my region is USA, I was able to download GOW 2 and judgment

but not fallout 3 o r GOW 3, can anyone help? please?

:)

gamacron01, Nov 21, 2015
  2. gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!

SOLIDSNAKE78687, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Zorg
    Zorg Guest
    Fallout 4 Forza car and GOW Beta

I played GOW U before the 11th and I own and have played Fallout 4 yet I have not received a GOW 4 beta code or the code for the Fallout car in Forza 6

4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Because you have no out of region account

You need toatch your account region with your actual region

ngocphi, Nov 21, 2015
  5. Xx MoonR3bel xX Win User

"Something went wrong"

Update : i can redeem every code now , except for gow 1 , 3 , judgment , fallout 3 ,, thanks
  6. Xx MoonR3bel xX Win User

"Something went wrong"

Update : I'm able to redeem some codes now , but still get the message every time trying to redeem fallout 3 code and gow 3 for example
  7. ngocphi Win User

Because you have no out of region account

You need toatch your account region with your actual region
  8. SOLIDSNAKE78687 Win User

gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!
  9. ArcanjoBrunoXD Win User

Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.

Today I receive the GOW and GOW 2 redeem codes only, still missing the GOW 3 and GOW Judgment.
Thema:

1. GOW and FALLOUT 3 Codes not Working. - Similar Threads - GOW FALLOUT Codes

2. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  3. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  4. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....
  5. Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language: This is a giant mess. So GoW Ultimate Edition has no launch setting to change the language of the game (in my case from german to english). Trying to access the game folder to manually change the...
  6. Friend invitation Problem GOW 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend invitation Problem GOW 3: Hello im having trouble when i try to invite my son into a game online (gears of war 3), i have a xbox one console with my account () and the game (Downloaded), he has a xbox one console with his...
  7. No me desbloquea recompensa de gow 4 [Translate] I Don't unlock gow reward 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me desbloquea recompensa de gow 4 [Translate] I Don't unlock gow reward 4: Ya hice los logros y ni el ultimo de este me bota la pagina aparece con un error alguien me puede explicar? [Translate by Mod] I did the achievements and not the last of this I dump the page...
  8. Fallout 4 Forza car and GOW Beta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 Forza car and GOW Beta: I played GOW U before the 11th and I own and have played Fallout 4 yet I have not received a GOW 4 beta code or the code for the Fallout car in Forza 6 b6ba1770-3cf6-4fb3-af45-1bf809b12c2f
  9. How can I redeem my 4 bonus GOW collection from my Gears of War 4 copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I redeem my 4 bonus GOW collection from my Gears of War 4 copy?: I'm getting an error while trying to redeem my games. I successfully redeemed my code for Gears of War judgement. But, GOW 1,2 & 3 always fail. The error code says : "Change your language region...
  10. gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working: i have gow 4 UE with disc and code gow 1,2,3 and judgement, for download not working,why? i buy on amazon, last month, JANUARY 2018. HELP ME 5e5516ce-2bff-4669-abc5-b5f598f5e96f