GOW Ultimate - Missed cut off

Discus and support GOW Ultimate - Missed cut off in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (alongside a few other games over the past few months in various sales etc) under the understanding... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Joel_!, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Joel_!
    Joel_! Guest

Hi, I purchased the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (alongside a few other games over the past few months in various sales etc) under the understanding I was going to be also buying a console in December, unfortunately Christmas ensued and those plans got
    put onto the back burner. Does missing the December 31st cut off now mean i'm no longer eligible to claim the collection?

:)

Joel_!, Jan 6, 2016
  2. Solfall
    Solfall Guest
    Unable to receive Gears collection for Gears of wars 4

Nvm, was thinking of the GoW Ultimate Edition offer.

Solfall, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Still waiting to receive legacy codes

As title.

Played Ultimate several times before the cut of date. Have been waiting for the codes for GOW 1, 2, 3, and Judgment ever since.

DragonsAtDusk, Jan 6, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Syncrosa.

I'm afraid if you were unable to play the game before 31st then you would not be eligible for this offer. Only users who installed and played the game under their Gamertag are marked as eligible for this.

Mister Maka, Jan 6, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Syncrosa.

I'm afraid if you were unable to play the game before 31st then you would not be eligible for this offer. Only users who installed and played the game under their Gamertag are marked as eligible for this.
  6. JFen16 Win User

Xbox One Black Friday bundle

There should have been a pamphlet with GOW on the cover. On the back you'll need to scratch off the code for the GOW Ultimate Edition version. Input that code in the Xbox store and it'll download.
  7. Mr Ronin DSM Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition Codes

What if I missed the deadline by a day? I bought the Xbox one with the GOW Ultimate edition game and played online last night (1/1/16). Is their anything I can do?
  8. ThreeAces Win User

GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received

BTW, support actually wanted me to now go buy GOW 4 Ultimate Edition to get the codes I was supposed to get with GOW Ultimate 2015. What then, wait 10 more months and then buy GOW 5?
  9. ArcanjoBrunoXD Win User

Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.

Today I receive the GOW and GOW 2 redeem codes only, still missing the GOW 3 and GOW Judgment.
Thema:

1. GOW Ultimate - Missed cut off - Similar Threads - GOW Ultimate Missed

2. Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play GoW Ultimate Edition without changing regional language: This is a giant mess. So GoW Ultimate Edition has no launch setting to change the language of the game (in my case from german to english). Trying to access the game folder to manually change the...
  3. Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received: I just realised that I never received my codes for Gears of War 1 or Gears of War 3 through the promotion, only my Gears of War: Judgement and Gears of War 2 codes. I think I never received a...
  4. Ainda não recebi códigos GOW 1, 2, 3, Judgment. Após comprar GOW Ultimate Edition Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ainda não recebi códigos GOW 1, 2, 3, Judgment. Após comprar GOW Ultimate Edition Xbox One: Boa noite! Fiz a compra do Gears of War: Ultimate Edition somente para ter a coleção e jogos todos os títulos da franquia porem até o momento não recebi o código para download do Gears Of War,...
  5. GoW 4 Ultimate: missing titles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW 4 Ultimate: missing titles: Like others, I purchased the Limited Edition Gears of War Xbox One S with GOW 4 Ultimate Edition. Downloaded GoW3. Still can't get 1, 2 or Judgement. Purchased over a month ago. What's going on?...
  6. Missing GoW codes from GoW ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing GoW codes from GoW ultimate edition: So I'm making another post about this because the first one got buried by other posts. But basically I purchased the GoW ultimate edition with my Xbox one and it is supposed to come with the other...
  7. Gow: ultimate edition gears 2 missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gow: ultimate edition gears 2 missing: hi, just been speaking to chat support and they have sent me here. Shortly after the launch of gears of war ultimate edition, the Xbox team sent me (via Xbox messenger) codes for gears 2, gears...
  8. gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working: i have gow 4 UE with disc and code gow 1,2,3 and judgement, for download not working,why? i buy on amazon, last month, JANUARY 2018. HELP ME 5e5516ce-2bff-4669-abc5-b5f598f5e96f
  9. Would appreciate my download codes for GoW Ultimate ed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would appreciate my download codes for GoW Ultimate ed.: Bought the GoW Ultimate Edition of the Xbox One S. I have been contracting support regarding my entitlement to download the vintage versions of the GoW saga. They instructed me to contact you for...
  10. missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition: I went online to xbox.com, redeemed my codes for the collectors pack and the season pass. went back to my xbox and downloaded the game onto my drive and the 4 xbox 360 games never showed up in my...