GoW5 campaign download

Discus and support GoW5 campaign download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all, hopefully you all are having better luck than me. I have the ultimate pass and preloaded Gears of War 5 for PC yesterday and started to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by buggycola, Sep 9, 2019.

1. buggycola
    buggycola Guest

GoW5 campaign download

Hey all, hopefully you all are having better luck than me. I have the ultimate pass and preloaded Gears of War 5 for PC yesterday and started to play it a little over an hour ago. Once I completed the boot camp tutorial, it said I had to finish installing
    the campaign. So much for preload.

Well, it started at 40% and has not moved at all. I have tried restarting my PC, running the game as admin etc. It just sits at 40% and does nothing. Can anyone suggest a next step or a work around?

Thanks for any assistance.

:)

buggycola, Sep 9, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

GoW5 campaign download

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, and hold off on any updates for the game until it has finished installing.
  3. buggycola Win User

GoW5 campaign download

Reinstalling fixed all the issues.

hopefully I was just the unlucky one and no one else gets stuck reinstalling 60 gigs.
  4. buggycola Win User

GoW5 campaign download

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have not, I was/am hoping that to be the last option. But sadly, I can't find anything else online about this issue. Guess I will give it a shot now.

Will respond with my result to help others in the same situation.
  5. MadMNG Win User

Gears 5 thoughts?

Personally, I think GOW5 isn't going to be as good as it seems. It'll be one amazing campaign BUT I think the multiplayer is going to be underwhelming
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Gears of war game pass

Yes, you can Play GoW5 with GPU for "free"
Thema:

GoW5 campaign download

1. GoW5 campaign download - Similar Threads - GoW5 campaign download

2. GOW5 Punchcard not activating

in XBoX on Consoles
    GOW5 Punchcard not activating: I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this??? Also, this keeps happening with the Punchcard quite a lot....
  3. I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty and it’s not letting me play the campaign mode it’s saying I need the...: Having problems with call of duty e2a9a156-bd0b-4faf-8bf5-842ab066b5fd
  4. Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare not being able to play campaign ,multiplayer ,spec ops: hi I have been having issues for the past 3 days trying to get modern warfare to play but it says I must buy the game I have tried power cycle a reset and a different account but it will not...
  5. Modern Warfare Campaign is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Campaign is not working.: So I purchased the disc for this game, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019, and it wont let me do anything in offline mode. I dont have Xbox Live Gold anymore, so I just choose the offline mode. When...
  6. Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10...: Gears of War 4, Lost all campaign progress but kept achievements and unlocks, Windows 10 Game Pass, I'm using the same account since the begging and it won't let me play the campaign from where I...
  7. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition campaign progress lost: I have played various campaigns of AoE II: DE over the last couple of days using the Xbox game pass (PC). At first I had some issues with overwriting my save games, and I was not able to retrieve...
  8. This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This issue has not gone away - Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign,...: The reset fix does not work. I have reset using both methods. I even did away with all the games accept for COD/MW. The campaign continue to say the DLC is missing. I must say, there shouldn't be...
  9. Doom Eternal Campaign..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal Campaign..: So I'm back again with another complaint about my Xbox one X experience. I purchased Doom Eternal this morning. Get home put the disc in and it says there are 2 files to install. I choose...
  10. GOW5存档错问题

in XBoX on Windows
    GOW5存档错问题: 购买的win10版战争机器5出现存档错误问题,错误代买0x0001ced 0abd9931-e2e5-48f4-8737-a398095a22d7