GOW5 Punchcard not activating

Discus and support GOW5 Punchcard not activating in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this??? Also, this keeps happening with the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chrismorbs, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Chrismorbs
    Chrismorbs Guest

I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this???

Also, this keeps happening with the Punchcard quite a lot.

:)

Chrismorbs, Aug 1, 2020
  2. LaMaLoXBOX360 Win User

I have completed a new achievement in GOW5 but it is not activating on the Punchcard. How do I resolve this???

Also, this keeps happening with the Punchcard quite a lot.
    Same thing is happening to me here. I have already concluded all requests. Just waiting for my 500 points.
  3. Bluntman1138 Win User

Punchcard in activity...

Most likely it was just a one time thing for April. I can see it returning at another point for a month here and there, but i dont see it being a permanent thing.

Also, you may have to call support in order to confirm that the purchases are registered with the punchcard.
  4. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Punchcard in activity...

The April punch card rewards points will be sent by the end of this month, MS really needs to expedite the rewards process. They should have sent out the points with the avatar reward email, it is the same offer after all.
  5. MrLuter Win User

Punchcard in activity...

I have the same problem; my points from April's promo still haven't been distributed, and it's the 20th...
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Gears of war game pass

Yes, you can Play GoW5 with GPU for "free"
Thema:

1. GOW5 Punchcard not activating - Similar Threads - GOW5 Punchcard activating

2. Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working: I did everything the Xbox Microsoft Reward punchcard for Gears 5 told me to do and its not working at all it says Unlock a New achievment and i did that but it wont process that i did earn an...
  3. Trouble with gears 5 punchcard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with gears 5 punchcard: So today there is a Gears 5 Punchcard and i activated it, i watched the trailer and got 3 achievements but the achievements didn’t work for the 500 points, i tried hard reset my xbox one and it...
  4. RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE3 Punchcard and CODpoints.: Hi, hello people. Sooo, here is my problem. I activated a Punch card , the Resident Evil 3 one before April 3 and bought the game on April 4. The thing is, the 6000 points have not been added to...
  5. No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard

in XBoX on Consoles
    No points received for completing Gears 5 punchcard: I received absolutely nothing for doing everything in the Gears 5 quest. I watched a stream on Mixer, unlocked a achievement, and watched the new Gears 5 Gridiron trailer, but I did not receive my...
  6. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  7. Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Today’s Gears 5 punchcard not working: I have noticed that the new Gears 5 punch card (started today) is not working in registering any tasks done. Is anyone else in the same position? Is this a general fault for Microsoft to look...
  8. Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing: On the Rewards app on the dashboard the Gears POP! and Ori Punchcards have not competed. I have got an achievement on both games which satisfies the second part of each(with green tick to prove...
  9. GOW5存档错问题

in XBoX on Windows
    GOW5存档错问题: 购买的win10版战争机器5出现存档错误问题,错误代买0x0001ced 0abd9931-e2e5-48f4-8737-a398095a22d7
  10. GoW5 campaign download

in XBoX on Windows
    GoW5 campaign download: Hey all, hopefully you all are having better luck than me. I have the ultimate pass and preloaded Gears of War 5 for PC yesterday and started to play it a little over an hour ago. Once I completed...