GPU 3 month for £1 offer not working

Discus and support GPU 3 month for £1 offer not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Only offers 1 month for £1, even though I've been emailed the offer and it's on my dashboard. I'm currently a gold member and never used GPU before.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lazerwave06, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Lazerwave06
    Lazerwave06 Guest

Only offers 1 month for £1, even though I've been emailed the offer and it's on my dashboard.

I'm currently a gold member and never used GPU before.

Any advice ?

:)

Lazerwave06, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hello so I believe you don't have the GPU yet, you'll pick it up for the £1 promotion as a monthly subscription, so in the next 2 months you'd also pay £1 to then get the subscription at full price
  3. Lazerwave06 Win User

What should happen is on the sign up page there should be a drop down option for three months, it isn't there. I've tried opening the sign up page from the dashboard, from the email link and the browser.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Game pass ultimate on microsoft rewards removed?

I'm not sure if it varies by region or not(I'm Canadian)... but there are still 2 redemption offers available for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1 month GPU - 8,400 pts.

3 month GPU - 24,500 pts.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Xbox ultimate question

HI,

If you add 3 months paid of Game Pass Ultimate to your account, all remaining subscription time on Xbox Live will be auto converted to GPU, Providing you have not used any other offer and converted it before, Like the $1 to upgrade to Ultimate, previously.

Example: So you have 1 year Live and you Buy and add 3 months of GPU, it will convert everything to GPU, so you get 12 months Live + 3 months GPU = 15 months GPU and if you turn on Recurring billing you also get 1 extra month extra, so that is 16 months
    of GPU.

Their currently is a Deal on Amazon (USA/UK) and Bestbuy (USA) where you buy 3 Months of GPU and you get 3 months extra FREE. So you get 6 months of Game Pass Ultimate for the Price of 3 months.

Hope this helps.
  6. D.dec Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

I will do that! Take the offer at 1€ the first month, i have 28 month of gold who became 29 month of GPU when i will take the GPU.

I keep my card for live gold and use them "in the future" , for live gold or for game pass...

Thanks at all of you four your answer!
Thema:

1. GPU 3 month for £1 offer not working - Similar Threads - GPU month £1

2. Forza uses 100% of my cpu and 0-10% of my gpu

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza uses 100% of my cpu and 0-10% of my gpu: Forza keeps on crashing and i believe it is because of it most of the time just relying on my cpu. Other games such as fortnite or The Crew 2 uses 40% of my cpu and 20% of my gpu and they never...
  3. Minecraft RTX Beta: Use Ray Tracing Features on a Non-RTX GPU

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta: Use Ray Tracing Features on a Non-RTX GPU: I currently have a GTX1080 TI and am wondering how I can use the ray tracing features and get the RTX packs without an RTX card. I had read in an article that the performance on a non-RTX card was...
  4. Is it wrong to play with the gpu and the cpu at 100%?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it wrong to play with the gpu and the cpu at 100%?: Hello, I have been playing forza horizon 4 lately on my pc and I have noticed that my cpu and gpu are at 100% at all times, I play with the recommended graphics at 60fps 1080p. Specifications:...
  5. Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC Game Pass Games Stressing My GPU (RTX 2080Su): On various two different games (outer worlds and frost punk) whenever i play them they they send my RTX 2080 super fans into overdrive. On any games I play through Steam my GPU is as quiet as a...
  6. Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?: People on reddit speaks of it. To turn on your billing and you will get offer to 0.05 cents per day. With me is regular 14.99 per month. f122d00f-9bf2-4d90-a91d-dc273b05dc40
  7. Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU: I’ve just purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription from a third-party reseller. I went on the Xbox Store to use the code and I got a message saying the subscription was going to be...
  8. The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory: This is outerworlds bought with the xbox game pass (beta) for PC through the microsoft store. In task manager it says the outerworlds has 2 instances running and one of them is not responding but...
  9. Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App constant 50+% GPU Usage while just downloading games: I am currently downloading a game and I saw that the app is running at a constant GPU usage at over 50% and its hogging up my ability to play other games, any help on how to stop it from using...
  10. Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the Xbox (beta) app use GPU?: As the title says, why is the app using my gpu for seemingly no reason? The only thing it's doing currently is being open, and having a paused download. I'm curious because I'm not sure I've seen...