Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto 5 Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is a similar question to those who saw my recent one. In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j1mmyrock97, Aug 12, 2019.

1. j1mmyrock97
    j1mmyrock97 Guest

This is a similar question to those who saw my recent one. In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The benefits were $250,000 and %15 extra with any shark card. After
    linking the accounts it said I would receive a message in 48 hours saying that your benefits were confirmed. After 48 hours I did receive the message but no benefits. The message did say that the $250,000 has been deposited into your in game account and that
    you will now receive the %15 bonus on shark cards. Never got any of this. Don't know what to do.

:)

j1mmyrock97, Aug 12, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  3. iBakez Win User

This Gen Best of 2013?

Grand Theft Auto 5 was an absolute masterpiece (not including online)
  4. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

5. The1337gamer Win User

Which is the best console version for GTA V?

6. John Dowding Win User

so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  3. GRAND THEFT AUTO

in XBoX on Windows
    GRAND THEFT AUTO: I'm a huge gta fan what's your top 4 Grand theft auto game. Mines are #1.Gta V #2.Gta San Andreas #3.Gta 4 #4.Gta Vice City eca79d0d-72dc-453f-94c8-e290ec931ddd
  4. Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V: Will we, at some point, see GTA V for 360 become backwards compatible with the Xbox One? 5eb6a29c-f165-465b-a936-ee6ca459acdb
  5. Grand theft auto 6 announcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 6 announcement?: Oh wow, this is going to be exciting :) d9173c74-860f-4378-957b-69405d5d79d2
  6. My grand theft auto v won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto v won’t work: When i open the game it takes me back to the home screen then game wont load up ee86ea7f-f6ea-486a-bffa-781399a27e4c
  7. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load: I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load. There are several errors coming up to which I...
  8. Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start: upon starting GTA 5 the screen will show the three main characters. Then about 2 seconds into looking at the three characters the game shuts down and sends me to the xbox home screen (keep in mind...
  9. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  10. Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003: My GTA 5 has stopped working may a agent or a experinced player help me? 1be77749-5093-4875-b1c9-64a7d2bf3cf1