Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectableCastle, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load. There are several errors coming up to which I have cleaned the disc and checked to make sure my subscription
    indicates completed. It still wont launch. The game has already been downloaded before so I dont have a clue. Any help would be awesome.

:)

ElectableCastle, Jan 13, 2020
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Which is the best console version for GTA V?

3. John Dowding Win User

so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  5. GamertagNumber6 Win User

When this happens to me I trouble shoot in the following ways.

1. Try without the disk

2. restart your Xbox by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or by going into settings

3. research the error code that was given to you for a more specific solution
  6. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

Hey, sometimes this happens because the game just updated or the internet is very struggling with the profile data and cloud storage, but it’s very easy to fix. Just press the power button for 10 secs
    and the console will restart and almost 80% of every problem the console could have will be fixed with this hard reset.
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. My grand theft auto v won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto v won’t work: When i open the game it takes me back to the home screen then game wont load up ee86ea7f-f6ea-486a-bffa-781399a27e4c
  3. Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start: upon starting GTA 5 the screen will show the three main characters. Then about 2 seconds into looking at the three characters the game shuts down and sends me to the xbox home screen (keep in mind...
  4. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  5. Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003: My GTA 5 has stopped working may a agent or a experinced player help me? 1be77749-5093-4875-b1c9-64a7d2bf3cf1
  6. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City Backward Compatibility: I have a question. Would we ever have GTA Vice City on the Xbox Store? We have been waiting for that ever since Xbox One received backwards compatibility! I know for a fact that PS4 has GTA III,...
  7. I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play grand theft auto 5 story mode because it says I need xbox live to launch it: I cant even play story mode on gta 5 on my xbox one it says I need an xbox live connection why??? dac04003-f8c6-46fb-b070-dae205350e28
  8. Grand theft auto 5 won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 5 won't launch: So around two years ago I was able to play Gta5 until one day the game would play, show the three characters, cut to a black screen and send me the the home screen with no error message. Me and...
  9. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The benefits were $250,000 and %15 extra with any shark card. After...
  10. Grand Theft Auto 5 Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: This is a similar question to those who saw my recent one. In grand theft auto 5 online I successfully linked my twitch and rockstar accounts together so I can get benefits for the game. The...