Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElectableCastle, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load. There are several errors coming up to which I have cleaned the disc and checked to make sure my subscription
    indicates completed. It still wont launch. The game has already been downloaded before so I dont have a clue. Any help would be awesome.

:)

ElectableCastle, Jan 13, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  3. The1337gamer Win User

Which is the best console version for GTA V?

4. John Dowding Win User

so ... GTA V / Xbox One ... Worth it if you have completed it on 360 ?

5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  6. GamertagNumber6 Win User

When this happens to me I trouble shoot in the following ways.

1. Try without the disk

2. restart your Xbox by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or by going into settings

3. research the error code that was given to you for a more specific solution
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free: Hi my name is shelby nash i would grand theft auto 4 for free , yearsof Xbox game pass ultimate for free and every game for free. People are getting tired of paying for games that they can't...
  3. Grand Theft Auto V Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Remastered: We know that the remastered version of Grand Theft Auto V for the new generation will soon be released, but what about while who already has the standard game on their Xbox One console and...
  4. Weird lines on screen during Grand Theft Auto V startup scene

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird lines on screen during Grand Theft Auto V startup scene: I noticed these weird lines that occur when I load Grand Theft Auto V on my Series X. They only show up on the initial startup sequence (you know the one. Breaking glass, car revving, gunshots,...
  5. Grand theft auto premium purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto premium purchase: Hi , yesterday xbox store was offering GTA premium for online purchase for £12.49 i didnt have the game yet so purchased it. when playing the game though since it has been downloaded it seems to...
  6. Grand Theft Auto Five

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto Five: So, recently, I was going through my games and I noticed that I have two Grand Theft Out Fives?? I went to install one of them and when I opened it I had no saves and it have zero achievements; I...
  7. Grand Theft Auto Online theft from player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Online theft from player: I have not played GTA V online on my Xbox one for a while now because my account was wiped or banned for an unknown reason and I had paid money to get several in-game purchases and I am unable to...
  8. Steering/Racing Wheel for Grand Theft Auto on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering/Racing Wheel for Grand Theft Auto on Xbox One: Does anyone know if and what steering/racing wheel will work with the game Grand Theft Auto for Xbox One? This is specifically for this game only. Thanks. 739debc8-4af2-4663-a180-d2cc97288300
  9. Grand theft auto 4 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4 Xbox one: What happens if cant pass final mission deal or revenge cc74c6ec-8783-4732-baf4-621679a97d0c
  10. Grand theft auto 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 4: Cant pass sandstorm mission when in helicopter level is called paper trail is thete any way you can pass the level 4337d874-06f8-4794-86b1-abf76a822519