Grand theft Auto Online Characters appearance reset

Discus and support Grand theft Auto Online Characters appearance reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had my GTA Online character on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and have been playing on Xbox One GTA Online since release, and only today my characters... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WJKA, Dec 26, 2014.

1. WJKA
    WJKA Guest

I have had my GTA Online character on Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and have been playing on Xbox One GTA Online since release, and only today my characters appearance (NOT LEVELS OR MONEY) has reset.

I have contacted rockstar for help but have had no help, i have talked to xbox support named "Ron" and has lead me here and has been a big help.

thanks

:)

2. Grymm of Astora, Dec 26, 2014
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    tohellnbak, Dec 26, 2014
  4. Grand theft Auto Online Characters appearance reset

The only obvious advice would be to have gone back to story and re-launch Online.

Ron really should have led you to Rockstar's
    support site
    . No one hear can help, apart from just giving advice.

Grymm of Astora, Dec 27, 2014
  5. Grymm of Astora Win User

The only obvious advice would be to have gone back to story and re-launch Online.

Ron really should have led you to Rockstar's
    support site
    . No one hear can help, apart from just giving advice.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

GTA5

7. Grymm of Astora Win User

GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!

8. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  9. Y0 June Win User
Thema:

1. Grand theft Auto Online Characters appearance reset - Similar Threads - Grand theft Auto

2. Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V: Hello Microsoft or anybody in the tech field, I am having an issue with trying to get a game to download. First off, the game is paid for already and in the order section under my account. The...
  3. Can I play Grand Theft Auto V offline on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Grand Theft Auto V offline on Xbox One S?: I have "Xbox One S All-Digital Edition" console. I want to play GTA V completely offline once I download the full game from Xbox store. While looking for this, I found some unclear answers...
  4. Grand Theft Auto 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 6: Do you think they'll ever make a Gta 6? if so, why? after they went all out on Gta 5 37ea3839-0430-47bd-a69b-851f38dbaba0
  5. Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?: What is the official release date for GTA 6 for XBOX one? 4f2d98b7-9d4f-4cd5-baa2-f7cf1821d20c
  6. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  7. GRAND THEFT AUTO

in XBoX on Windows
    GRAND THEFT AUTO: I'm a huge gta fan what's your top 4 Grand theft auto game. Mines are #1.Gta V #2.Gta San Andreas #3.Gta 4 #4.Gta Vice City eca79d0d-72dc-453f-94c8-e290ec931ddd
  8. Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V: Will we, at some point, see GTA V for 360 become backwards compatible with the Xbox One? 5eb6a29c-f165-465b-a936-ee6ca459acdb
  9. Grand theft auto 6 announcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 6 announcement?: Oh wow, this is going to be exciting :) d9173c74-860f-4378-957b-69405d5d79d2
  10. My grand theft auto v won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto v won’t work: When i open the game it takes me back to the home screen then game wont load up ee86ea7f-f6ea-486a-bffa-781399a27e4c