Grand Theft Auto Online help

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto Online help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I bought GTA 5 and im about 50% through the story mode. Now I want to be able to play online since ive seen a lot of vids of it. I have one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Kevin BC96
    Kevin BC96 Guest

Last week I bought GTA 5 and im about 50% through the story mode. Now I want to be able to play online since ive seen a lot of vids of it. I have one problem that I cant seem to fix. I can click on the online button in the start-up of the game but I keep
    getting a message saying "One or more downloadable content packs is missing that is required for compatibility in GTA Online. Proceed to the Xbox Games Store to download?" well I click the yes button and I then get the following message "Online service is
    disabled on your account." I've looked on my account for something to enable it but I cant find anything. I haven't used any xbox game online so this is still new to me. I do have gold membership on my account. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

:)

Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014
  2. bearman3784
    bearman3784 Guest
    bearman3784, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V

Marwood II 87, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  5. Martin Doyle Win User

Can someone get this modder banned MRS GTA 29

6. JetCityGambler Win User

GTA V any more DLC coming ?

7. tohellnbak Win User

GTA5

8. Grymm of Astora Win User

GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!

Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto Online help - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?: What is the official release date for GTA 6 for XBOX one? 4f2d98b7-9d4f-4cd5-baa2-f7cf1821d20c
  3. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...
  4. GRAND THEFT AUTO

in XBoX on Windows
    GRAND THEFT AUTO: I'm a huge gta fan what's your top 4 Grand theft auto game. Mines are #1.Gta V #2.Gta San Andreas #3.Gta 4 #4.Gta Vice City eca79d0d-72dc-453f-94c8-e290ec931ddd
  5. Grand Theft Auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V: Will we, at some point, see GTA V for 360 become backwards compatible with the Xbox One? 5eb6a29c-f165-465b-a936-ee6ca459acdb
  6. Grand theft auto 6 announcement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft auto 6 announcement?: Oh wow, this is going to be exciting :) d9173c74-860f-4378-957b-69405d5d79d2
  7. My grand theft auto v won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grand theft auto v won’t work: When i open the game it takes me back to the home screen then game wont load up ee86ea7f-f6ea-486a-bffa-781399a27e4c
  8. Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 wont load: I just upgraded my subscription from xbox live to the ultimate package which includes game pass. I loaded my GTA 5 in my console and it wont load. There are several errors coming up to which I...
  9. Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 5 will not start: upon starting GTA 5 the screen will show the three main characters. Then about 2 seconds into looking at the three characters the game shuts down and sends me to the xbox home screen (keep in mind...
  10. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9