Grand Theft Auto V Addon+Store Trouble

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto V Addon+Store Trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Today I have finished downloading my digital purchase of GTA V on my Xbox that I had purchased from the Xbox store using funds that I transfered... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vallkyire11, May 11, 2015.

1. Vallkyire11
    Vallkyire11 Guest

Hello

Today I have finished downloading my digital purchase of GTA V on my Xbox that I had purchased from the Xbox store using funds that I transfered into the account beforehand. I went online to buy add-ons but was on my Laptop/Personal Computer to do so at
    the time and purchased one (1) item a "Great White Shark Cash Card". Later I played the game when it was done for maybe an hour no in-game cash / dlc.

In-game you pause and the menu has a Xbox One Store menu right there for etc, etc for me my screens hows me the messege "There is nothing available right now. Check back later!". Or If I press Y I can manually redeem my code! Well then, I go to check emails
    get the code. There is no codes..*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** has sent 3 Emails not fake. I take the time to look all over the Xobx Forums + Support Topics about Addons etc etc + Live Chat. she sent me back to where I just came from though so I'll need to call Microsoft in
    the morning.The Emails state I can be refunded for my purchase if they are not redeemed. I'm typing this and waiting for 3A.M to pass because I read purchases you make / refresh on the store or whateve @ 3A.M.

:)

Vallkyire11, May 11, 2015
  2. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V

Marwood II 87, May 11, 2015
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

The Great White Shark Cash Card is money to be used in the online portion of the game. It very clearly states "Online Cash". Looking at your gamercard, it appears you haven't started the Online portion yet, so that is why you haven't seen the money appear.

Eggnogga, May 12, 2015
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  5. Eggnogga Win User

The Great White Shark Cash Card is money to be used in the online portion of the game. It very clearly states "Online Cash". Looking at your gamercard, it appears you haven't started the Online portion yet, so that is why you haven't seen the money appear.
  6. zePainTrain818 Win User

GTA V leaked tracklist

www.denofgeek.us/games/grand-theft-auto-v/177862/grand-theft-auto-v-soundtrack-leaks
  7. IngameInstincts Win User
  8. LegendOfGta Win User

Awesome vehicles/mods that could spice things up.

Storable Emergency Service vehicles. Should have been in from the get! This is Grand Theft Auto V not "Particular Grand Theft Auto V"!
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto V Addon+Store Trouble - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I get on xbox one grand theft auto I can’t join crew or freinds it says I’m in avoid...: My question how many reports does it take are they investigated can false reports also get u jammed up i wanna join my crew and freinds if i stay out of complaints and basically of game how long...
  3. Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does grand theft auto V show up twice everywhere?: [img] This is in regaueds to the latest one two xboxes have two copies of it, wasting double the space, i have uninstalled both fully restarted, etc they show up as ready to install the same...
  4. Grand theft auto 5 Sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Grand theft auto 5 Sale: When will gta 5 be on sale again because i want to get it but cannot afford it at this price point. 2004f7af-dfb0-4674-a3c1-192652a22380
  5. Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass: Does Grand theft auto V come with a X box game pass or do you have to buy separately. Also can you confirm you need a X Box gold pas for it to work 0a58ea5d-977c-4e77-a2a6-37ee4b98d950
  6. Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V: Hello Microsoft or anybody in the tech field, I am having an issue with trying to get a game to download. First off, the game is paid for already and in the order section under my account. The...
  7. Can I play Grand Theft Auto V offline on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Grand Theft Auto V offline on Xbox One S?: I have "Xbox One S All-Digital Edition" console. I want to play GTA V completely offline once I download the full game from Xbox store. While looking for this, I found some unclear answers...
  8. Grand Theft Auto 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 6: Do you think they'll ever make a Gta 6? if so, why? after they went all out on Gta 5 37ea3839-0430-47bd-a69b-851f38dbaba0
  9. Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto VI Release Date?: What is the official release date for GTA 6 for XBOX one? 4f2d98b7-9d4f-4cd5-baa2-f7cf1821d20c
  10. Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I earn some game pass points from stealing cars in grand theft auto 5?: I been stealing 11 cars, earned game pass points in few day ago. But in this present day I been stealing cars like 50 times and my 11 game pass points of stealing cars in gta V from game pass...