graphic bugs

Discus and support graphic bugs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how long will I face on my Xbox x series bugs like flashing lights like the outriders games and the medium, rogue company, it's not easy to contact the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrAsHmDmOI, Aug 1, 2021.

1. TrAsHmDmOI
    TrAsHmDmOI Guest

graphic bugs

:)

TrAsHmDmOI, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Gorkster Win User

100K Club medal

The graphical bug was fixed though, so yay for that!
  3. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Graphic bug with shadows

That is odd and distracting. Have you tried tweeting directly at the
    developer
    ? Maybe they can provide more help with this.

Ok, just sent. Let's see now...
    I hope they can help! Fingers crossed :)
  4. Hexaae Win User

Graphic bug with shadows

That is odd and distracting. Have you tried tweeting directly at the
    developer
    ? Maybe they can provide more help with this.
    Ok, just sent. Let's see now...
  5. Hexaae Win User

Graphic bug with shadows

Here is what I mean:

As you can see shadow passes through the ground on the lower floors. It should be blocked by solid surfaces instead.

Please fix this annoying bug in the 3D engine, this glitch is annoying for such a beautiful game! :-(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Windows 10 x64 FCU 1709 (16299.334), Nvidia drivers 391.35 WHQL, GeForce Experience 3.7.0.81
  6. Hexaae Win User

Graphic bug with shadows

Got a reply from devs: it's a known issue but requires changing the shadow shader altogether…

And I doub't they'll ever do it! :-(
Thema:

graphic bugs

1. graphic bugs - Similar Threads - graphic bugs

2. Gears 5 and Medium Graphical Bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 and Medium Graphical Bugs: Hi there, I just wondered flickering lights within the medium and gears 5 is a known issue? Flickering lights occur in over half of the introductory cutscenes and the first time I take control of...
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla XSX graphic/pixel bug: Hello Community!, I have purchased Assassin's Creed Valhalla for my Xbox series X (Disk). The Problem I am having is that as soon as I can actively play the game (being able to move my...
  4. Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and...

in XboX Insiders
    Graphical bug affecting multiple titles - Colour bleed effect attaches to triangles and...: Hello, I've got a pretty nasty graphical bug that is affecting multiple titles on my Xbox Series X, so far I have only been playing three games pretty heavily and it is affecting two of them....
  5. Xbox app and gamebar UI graphical bugs that were not present before.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app and gamebar UI graphical bugs that were not present before.: Is anyone else getting bugs with the UI for the Xbox app and the gamebar? The UI flickers certain icons when moving the mouse inside the app, the cursor isn't even near the icons that flicker....
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 graphic bugs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 graphic bugs: Hello all, I have just bought a refurbished Xbox One X this week and started playing games from the GamePass. Unfortunately RDR 2 does not work properly. Somehow I have flashing lights in blue,...
  7. Game Rust Graphic Bug help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Rust Graphic Bug help: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326127048156250123/633736634747322368/download.png i have this issue with rust when i join a server i hear sound and everything but grey screen is it my...
  8. Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert

in XboX Insiders
    Major Graphics Bug after Dash revert: Okay hold tight with me, English isn't my first language. I've got a huge visual bug after the Dash revert yesterday evening. After starting up my console i went into Borderlands 3 (which was...
  9. Checked Graphics Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Checked Graphics Bug: Been having a weird graphics issue for a couple of days, on Sea of Thieves start sailing screen and very occasionally in game there's a checkered pattern showing in right top of screen. Looks a...
  10. Graphic bug with shadows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic bug with shadows: There's a technical bug with Super Lucky's Tale in 3D sections, by design: Lucky's shadow passes through the ground and is casted also on the lower floors. It's ugly to see and distracting a...