Graphical corruption/issues on recent build?

Discus and support Graphical corruption/issues on recent build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having graphical corruption issues similar to what looks like when a driver or card is bugging out? I'm getting issues where my entire... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AMBocanegra, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Graphical corruption/issues on recent build?

Is anyone else having graphical corruption issues similar to what looks like when a driver or card is bugging out? I'm getting issues where my entire screen will flicker or stutter briefly, or even change to green and shake.

It seems to be related to starting video or launching apps for me. I've got a launch edition One X. I've reported it. I hope my hardware isn't going out. Anyone else having issues?

submitted by /u/AMBocanegra
    [link] [comments]

/u/AMBocanegra, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. NDiggy Win User

Recent Graphics issues

Yeah, I've been having this happen too. It's almost like the game is trying to swap to a cut scene or something. Happens during dialogue with NPCs and if I'm just running around Novigrad. Doing a hard reset of my Xbox One temporarily fixes the issue,
    but if I play for more than an hour or so, it starts to occur again.
  3. ScottyDoo 560 Win User

Recent Graphics issues

Yeah the 'blurring effect' so constant for me can't run two steps or move the camera. It's really unplayable atm. Witcher never had good performance but this is ridiculous. I'll give the new October update a chance but it's make or break time for me and
    witcher.
  4. juan van Win User

Corrupted graphics

Maybe it just has not tossed enough of an error to send the GPU into panic.

But not being able to play games is enough that it should be sent in for repair.
  5. DJv360 Win User

Corrupted graphics

Nope, no error messages or rings at all
  6. juan van Win User

Corrupted graphics

Yes that would be a sign of a GPU hardware error.

Has the console given any R/G Ring error messages?

Can check the warranty and other information about repairs here.

https://myservice.xbox.com
Thema:

Graphical corruption/issues on recent build?

1. Graphical corruption/issues on recent build? - Similar Threads - Graphical corruption issues

2. Xbox graphics hazy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox graphics hazy: My xbox graphics are hazy while playing COD almost like the screen is smokey. When i sign out of my account and into my brothers the graphics get clearer. I have tried to copy all the setting but...
  3. Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force super slow graphics even on Xbox 1 X: ive had jump force ever since it released and i played it on Ps4 perfectly with no issues or lag. I switched to xbox cause all my friends seem to like this console but when i downloaded JumpForce...
  4. Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 Graphic Glitch: Yea I know big surprise broken game is broken, but i have an xbox one and ever since i bougbt the game (last year) I've had massive graphical glitches, the same glitch shows up in fallout 4 but...
  5. Falhas gráficas no meio dos jogos[Translation-Graphical flaws in the middle of games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falhas gráficas no meio dos jogos[Translation-Graphical flaws in the middle of games]: Olá pessoal! Queria saber se alguém já teve um problema parecido e que possa me ajudar com a solução. MEu Xbox One S 500gb, está apresentando falhas de gráficos quando jogo Call Of Duty MW,...
  6. Xbox series X graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X graphics: Hello, I have been planning on buying the Xbox series X to play microsoft flight simulator 2020. My only problem is the graphics, I am nervous that the Xbox FS will not look as good as the PC...
  7. Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s graphics on 4k tv: When playing my xbox one s on a 32" 1080p bush t.v. the graphics looked fine not amazing but it wasn't a top range tv. I recently brought a new sony 55" 4k tv with all the top specs and the...
  8. Digital 360 graphics corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital 360 graphics corrupted: I recently bought Lego StarWars TCS and Fallout New Vegas both 360 games I downloaded. TCS plays but the graphics are corrupted and Fallout New Vegas graphics are corrupted and its crashes...
  9. Graphics corruption/artifacts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics corruption/artifacts: My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and I placed a fan next to it to aid in cooling....
  10. graphics corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphics corruption: Just bought ReCore and installed it on my Laptop. i7 , 16gb ram , Nvidia 680m 4gb. game runs smooth at 1080p the issue is when moving around I get what's best described as "sky tv" corruption,...