Graphics corruption/artifacts

Discus and support Graphics corruption/artifacts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doomgamer666, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Doomgamer666
    Doomgamer666 Guest

My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and I placed a fan next to it to aid in cooling. There are no obstructions to the air flow. The console is
    one flat wooden surface. What else can I do to resolve this?

:)

Doomgamer666, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Doomgamer666 Win User

I really appreciate that valuable info! Thank you very much! : )

Kate
  3. Doomgamer666 Win User

Tired another T.V but still seeing the same issues.
  4. Doomgamer666 Win User

Yes I tried that before the other things actually. The problem seems to be getting worse over time. I used to only see the corruption occasionally, but now it's near constant. In Wolfenstein 2, for instance, there is a strange colored circle that follows
    me wherever I go.
    [​IMG]
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Try power cycle console described on the bottom of the page.

If that not helps try factory reset with option
    keep my games and apps.

I didn't ask. Are those certain games in any way different than others? 4k hdr?

I also have another link for you to check out.
  6. Fos Win User

Have you tried using a different TV?
Thema:

1. Graphics corruption/artifacts - Similar Threads - Graphics corruption artifacts

2. (Discussion) Good Story VS Good Graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) Good Story VS Good Graphics?: I would rather have good story bad graphics, but maybe that's why Shenmue is my favourite video game. c8d6f5f7-268b-4de0-86d3-a7af7c08df97
  3. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  4. Xbox graphics going funny

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox graphics going funny: Playing the new call of duty on split screen on my original xbox one the graphics for top half of screen go all weird all break up into triangles and flash all over the screen i have a capture of...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one graphics are messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one graphics are messed up.: The textures for carpet is wheat stocks and for wheat its carpet textures. Update 1.14.0 messed up textures badly this needs to be fixed it looks like trash. 1d29147d-1a86-47cf-8161-9b8799889802
  6. xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games: So i just started playing operencia on the PC where my graphics card runs above 84c degrees. my fan is at full throttle but wont reduce it. I tried turning down the settings but it did nothing to...
  7. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!: Hello, I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over. Its 2019 and I just got an xbox one s, reinstalled Forza...
  8. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...
  9. Help, graphics problem with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, graphics problem with Xbox one: [img] Im having an issue with Black ops IV that i simply cannot fix. I have a Sony Bravia 4K UHD Smart TV bought this year and had no problems with the game up until about three weeks ago....
  10. graphics corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphics corruption: Just bought ReCore and installed it on my Laptop. i7 , 16gb ram , Nvidia 680m 4gb. game runs smooth at 1080p the issue is when moving around I get what's best described as "sky tv" corruption,...