Graphics corruption/artifacts

Discus and support Graphics corruption/artifacts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doomgamer666, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Doomgamer666
    Doomgamer666 Guest

My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and I placed a fan next to it to aid in cooling. There are no obstructions to the air flow. The console is
    one flat wooden surface. What else can I do to resolve this?

:)

Doomgamer666, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Doomgamer666 Win User

I really appreciate that valuable info! Thank you very much! : )

Kate
  3. Doomgamer666 Win User

Tired another T.V but still seeing the same issues.
  4. Doomgamer666 Win User

Yes I tried that before the other things actually. The problem seems to be getting worse over time. I used to only see the corruption occasionally, but now it's near constant. In Wolfenstein 2, for instance, there is a strange colored circle that follows
    me wherever I go.
    [​IMG]
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Try power cycle console described on the bottom of the page.

If that not helps try factory reset with option
    keep my games and apps.

I didn't ask. Are those certain games in any way different than others? 4k hdr?

I also have another link for you to check out.
  6. Fos Win User

Have you tried using a different TV?
Thema:

1. Graphics corruption/artifacts - Similar Threads - Graphics corruption artifacts

2. Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...: Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so why is my 4K resolution off In this instance, you may benefit from restarting your console: Press and...
  3. Tarjeta grafica para Gears of wars 5. [Translation - Graphics card for Gears of wars 5]

in XBoX on Windows
    Tarjeta grafica para Gears of wars 5. [Translation - Graphics card for Gears of wars 5]: Buenas: He adquirido el Gears of Wars5 pero no puedo jugarlo por que me dice que el minimo recomendado es una rx 570 o rx 5700. Tengo una rx580 de 8gb 32Gb de memoria y un ryzen 7 3700x. Creo que...
  4. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  5. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue: Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr signal - screen is horrible, without colors,...
  6. Cant choose graphic card for game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant choose graphic card for game: Installed superhot game. But it's running on my integrated graphic card, so performance [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Because of your [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] politics about...
  7. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: Minecraft/Mojang has announced today, 12 August that the Super Duper Graphics Pack has been cancelled. Stating that the things they wanted to implement is was "technically demanding". You can...
  8. Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2: Using an Xbox One X. No funny problems on any other games, just these three. Light rays and water effects in Forza have a strange black shimmering over them, smoke particles in Resi 2 have the...
  9. Minecraft bedrock graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock graphics: Is there any way I can the look of the Minecraft bedrock graphics back to the original Xbox 360/legacy Edition graphics? 1ebdf7b6-20fb-42cf-b595-19419eaeb547
  10. graphics corruption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphics corruption: Just bought ReCore and installed it on my Laptop. i7 , 16gb ram , Nvidia 680m 4gb. game runs smooth at 1080p the issue is when moving around I get what's best described as "sky tv" corruption,...