Graphics

Discus and support Graphics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all! There's a problem with xbox one x. I have a 4k monitor, but in games the picture is a bit soapy and the font in the menu shows pixels. Tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexandro-, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Alexandro-
    Alexandro- Guest

Graphics

Hi all! There's a problem with xbox one x. I have a 4k monitor, but in games the picture is a bit soapy and the font in the menu shows pixels. Tried to change the hdimi cable and rented the xbox for repairs under warranty, but to no avail.

What should we do?

:)

Alexandro-, Oct 22, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Graphics

Red Dead is probably the closest to "real" as it gets.
  3. Villarino Win User

Graphics

For me its Read Dead Redemption 2 or AC Odyssey
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

Graphics

You can change your resolution to 720p if that's what you're looking to play on.
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Graphics

Developers optimise the games as best as they can for console. If the graphics could be increased you'd probably see performance decreases and it wouldn't run very well.
  6. Grizzly_Mishka✔️ Win User

Graphics

I mean the graphics not the resolution. I know how to change that, i just want to change the graphics too. From very high graphics to low. I bought and xbox because it was cheaper than a processor (the one i needed) , the console is very good but the fact
    that we cant change graphics just sucks.
Thema:

Graphics

1. Graphics - Similar Threads - Graphics

2. xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games: So i just started playing operencia on the PC where my graphics card runs above 84c degrees. my fan is at full throttle but wont reduce it. I tried turning down the settings but it did nothing to...
  3. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!: Hello, I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over. Its 2019 and I just got an xbox one s, reinstalled Forza...
  4. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...
  5. Help, graphics problem with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, graphics problem with Xbox one: [img] Im having an issue with Black ops IV that i simply cannot fix. I have a Sony Bravia 4K UHD Smart TV bought this year and had no problems with the game up until about three weeks ago....
  6. Game Rust Graphic Bug help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Rust Graphic Bug help: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326127048156250123/633736634747322368/download.png i have this issue with rust when i join a server i hear sound and everything but grey screen is it my...
  7. MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV GRAPHICAL ISSUES: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/mgs-v-graphics-issue-since-october-update/c28da3f8-bdfb-48e3-b233-0dbaa52a32fc?page=3&auth=1 This moderator needs to be fired for closing a...
  8. Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch: I have the same issue reported by multiple people. Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox One X. There is glitchy red noise over all the gameplay. It isnt present on menus or cutscenes. I found the...
  9. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  10. Ref graphics issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ref graphics issues: I have been experiencing an issue with my xbox its giving me random green streaks and black streaky lines,sometimes screen goes blank then off,i've tried two brand new cables still the same,i've...