Greedfall looks amazing

Discus and support Greedfall looks amazing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just saw the trailer for Greedfall and it looks amazing - this is the first time I have heard of the game. Anyone else keen for it? PC Gamer article... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraveSir Paul, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Greedfall looks amazing

BraveSir Paul, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

It looks good, just not sure if it's worth that $50 price tag on it.
  3. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

I haven't heard of this until now. It looks really good.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

Now i can get down on some pirate games!!
  5. Agente De Hydra Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

The game looks really good, I had not seen the trailer until now.
  6. Villarino Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

HelloBraveSir Paul, and thanks for the trailer, never seen it before.

I will keep my eyes on it, looks good buy i think i will wait for the first reviews, maybe i will buy it if it is on a sale
Thema:

Greedfall looks amazing

1. Greedfall looks amazing - Similar Threads - Greedfall looks amazing

2. Best looking costumes seen on startrek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best looking costumes seen on startrek online: Hi im a big startrek fan and enjoy making costumes on the game so far I've made a awesome looking cyclops (from xmen) And a few other nice costumes I was wondering what every one else have...
  3. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  4. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  5. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...
  6. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  7. Problème avec le jeu GreedFall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème avec le jeu GreedFall: Bonjour.je télécharge le jeu a partir d un cd et lorsque je veut jouer l écran ce fige ,et lorsque je retire le cd de ma Xbox one X elle s éteint toute seule [Mod Translation - Hello. I download...
  8. Greedfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall: I want a refund. The game doesnt work and I have tried everything to get it to work. Read every [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] thing possible there is to read on how to fix it. Nothing works!...
  9. Excited for Greedfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited for Greedfall?: I'm always excited for a new game. Especially one like Greedfall. 3699b385-eb69-471e-bc22-77740e878315
  10. Greedfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall: Looks pretty good. I haven't heard of it. 0ee47a27-95f7-4312-9846-cfa295ef5e94