Greedfall looks amazing

Discus and support Greedfall looks amazing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just saw the trailer for Greedfall and it looks amazing - this is the first time I have heard of the game. Anyone else keen for it? PC Gamer article... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraveSir Paul, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Greedfall looks amazing

BraveSir Paul, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

It looks good, just not sure if it's worth that $50 price tag on it.
  3. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

I haven't heard of this until now. It looks really good.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

Now i can get down on some pirate games!!
  5. Agente De Hydra Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

The game looks really good, I had not seen the trailer until now.
  6. Villarino Win User

Greedfall looks amazing

HelloBraveSir Paul, and thanks for the trailer, never seen it before.

I will keep my eyes on it, looks good buy i think i will wait for the first reviews, maybe i will buy it if it is on a sale
Thema:

Greedfall looks amazing

1. Greedfall looks amazing - Similar Threads - Greedfall looks amazing

2. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  3. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  4. Looking For Group Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group Doesnt Work: I use Windows 10 And The Looking For Group Doesnt Load.And When I try To make my own posts it says "There Was A Problem Posting Your Looking For Group".Please Help....
  5. whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does...: whatr does the power supply on xbox one s look like and what is the dc volts ande amps does it have ff6e25c7-efc7-441f-bf36-1f1b55df0c9b
  6. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  7. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: I’m trying to post a looking for group ad for Warframe and it’s not letting me. I’ve been at this since yesterday. I reset the wifi router, commenced a soft factory reset on my system. I even made...
  8. I can’t make a looking for group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t make a looking for group post: When i try to make a post on the xbox looking for. group it says their was a problem pisti g your looking for group dc44f9e5-a9ac-49df-959d-7f28e4e26390
  9. Greedfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall: Looks pretty good. I haven't heard of it. 0ee47a27-95f7-4312-9846-cfa295ef5e94
  10. The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Gears 5 Xbox One X looks amazing!: The design looks amazing but I have a Scorpio and really don't want to get rid of it 6d5df6c0-2364-4fa7-ab9e-4309b0bb4532