Green loading screen

Discus and support Green loading screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one stuck on the green screen and when i want to factory reset it didn't work, if anyone have a solution please.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LePoint, Oct 19, 2019.

1. LePoint
    LePoint Guest

Green loading screen

My xbox one stuck on the green screen and when i want to factory reset it didn't work, if anyone have a solution please.

:)

LePoint, Oct 19, 2019
  2. X Spraggabenz X Win User

Green Load Screen

No ps4 worked no problem. Done with xbox and microsoft. The japanese actually know what theyre doin. Brack friday bunduru
  3. spk116 Win User

Green Loading Screen

No fix Duji, the offline system update diagnostic tool -
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool
    didn't work, my xbox one would never give me the signal that it was working. Looks like I am going to have to send off for repair, but with my luck the repair website keeps giving me an error also!
  4. DuJi Rushz Win User

Green Loading Screen

Have you found a fix to this as i have the same problem.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Green loading screen

I have had this issue before and I've left it on that screen and it eventually loads up, but it has taken an hour or some sometimes. So if the other solutions do not work, then I would recommend leaving it there for a bit and let it do what it's doing.
    It should come up in time. How long have you left it on that screen so far? And is this an original Xbox One, or is this an X or S? I've only seen it happen on my Xbox One, but have not encountered it on my X.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Green loading screen

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle on the console?

Press and hold the Xbox logo on the front until it switches off. Waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it back on.
Thema:

Green loading screen

1. Green loading screen - Similar Threads - Green loading screen

2. How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you fix your xbox if it is stuck on the Green Loading Screen?: Over the last couple days, I have tried to getting on my Xbox to play but every time I turn it on it stays at the green loading screen. I have tried to wait it out and it comes of with an error...
  3. Green loading screen followed by black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green loading screen followed by black screen: Please help, my Son's Xbox One isn't working. He gets the green loading screen initially and after a few minutes this switches to an all black screen. We've tried it on another TV and it's the...
  4. Xbox not loading past Green Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not loading past Green Screen: We have not used the Xbox for several weeks. Yesterday we installed updates and tried to play a new game which would not play. We manually reset the console (several times) by holding the button...
  5. Xbox One stuck on green loading screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green loading screen?: As above my xbox One cannot get passed the green loading screen? I have tried all the normal fixes Halting power button for 10 seconds, Hard boot with the power. Its still hanging.. Any Ideas?...
  6. Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps crashing on the green screen or when I load a game or app.: Hi guys, my Xbox turns keeps crashing on the green start up screen or when I load a game or app. Is this an issue with the power supply? The console is getting plenty of ventilation so i can't see...
  7. Xbox one s gets stuck on green loading screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s gets stuck on green loading screen.: Having trouble with with my xbox one s sometimes it would freeze, wont let me sign in, or cant find a connection. After restarting it I would get stuck on the green xbox screen. After unplugging...
  8. Green loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green loading screen: I have played yesterday night and then got back on the next morning tried to play again and a green loading pop up I’ve tried to look up good details and nothing so maybe my Xbox is broken or...
  9. Xbox One x - loading from green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One x - loading from green screen: I've sent my Xbox One X to support (Support request number: 1406644218) because when I kept it off for a few hours and after I turned it on, it charged me from the Xbox green screen and did all...
  10. Xbox green loading screen is frozen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox green loading screen is frozen: My Xbox One green loading screen is frozen and I’ve tried unplugging the connection wires and letting it sit but that didn’t work. What should I do? a21de28e-d664-4b3d-a9d5-f5f6717dff3e