Green logo screen and then black screen

Discus and support Green logo screen and then black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone still having trouble with this? I've tried 10 sec power button hold. Unhooked all the wires and let it sit for a couple of hours. Changed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shootemded, Mar 6, 2015.

1. shootemded
    shootemded Guest

Is anyone still having trouble with this? I've tried 10 sec power button hold. Unhooked all the wires and let it sit for a couple of hours. Changed HDMI cables. Changed TV's. None of these worked. If anyone found a sure fire solution, please let me know.

:)

shootemded, Mar 6, 2015
  2. General C34
    General C34 Guest
    Xbox One boot up question

I've noticed that my console does not boot up the same as it used to. Normally when I turned it on the console starts on the Green Screen, then goes briefly to a black screen with the white xbox logo right in the center, and then finally to the dashboard.

Before: Green Screen > Black Screen (w/ xbox logo) > dashboard

Now: Green Screen > Black Screen (NO xbox logo) > dashboard

This sequence is mostly unchanged except that white xbox logo on a black screen is gone. Screen still goes briefly black before the dashboard, but no logo.

I've checked with a friend and he still gets that logo. We're both on OS Version 6.2.13332.0, and power-saver mode.

Is this something I should be concerned about? The console is otherwise functional, but my console got the green screen of death a few months ago, and the same thing more recently. I fixed it both times with the offline factory reset tool but then I noticed
    that white logo no longer showed up during the booting sequence.

Any help appreciated.

General C34, Mar 6, 2015
  3. xxxCROWxxx
    xxxCROWxxx Guest
    Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,

xxxCROWxxx, Mar 6, 2015
  4. Green logo screen and then black screen

I have the same issue. It started this week.

ninjasauce4000, Mar 7, 2015
  5. ninjasauce4000 Win User

I have the same issue. It started this week.
  6. MeanRanger79 Win User

Green screen of death and 3 red lights on Kinect

i'm having the exact same problem - my screen has now changed from the green logo screen to a black screen - i haven't had the chance to set set up any WiFi or wired networks - just seen the green screen with the logo - that's it. i waited for half an hour
    before turning it off. Any ideas??
  7. xxxCROWxxx Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,
  8. BCOYLE21 Win User

Green Screen of Death...

It's at the initial set up. My screen was at the green logo for 10+ minutes then it fuzzed and went into a black screen. Now every time you turn on the xbox it is a black screen. And yes it's hooked up properly and on the right tv input.
  9. george_369 Win User

Black screen on new xbox after short play

Yes, black screen on restart. No menus, no green logo to start, it may be haunted my Amy Winehouse.
Thema:

1. Green logo screen and then black screen - Similar Threads - Green logo screen

2. Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only: My xbox one is just displaying the xbox logo on a green screen. I tried to push the sync, eject and power buttons together to do a factory reset. The screen showed up with the continue option...
  3. Xbox One Will Not Start With The Green Screen with Xbox Logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Will Not Start With The Green Screen with Xbox Logo: I tried turning on my Xbox one this morning and got nothing on the screen. Only the message from my tv saying it cannot detect any devices for the HDMI input I had it on. I already tried hard...
  4. i cant start my xbox one.. its just loading in the green screen whit the xbox logo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant start my xbox one.. its just loading in the green screen whit the xbox logo on...: when im starting my xbox does it just load in the first meny whit the xbox logo on.. its like three dots thats loading.. what do i go to do? 9f6a175d-a2f9-4b34-a7ea-da642c3be156
  5. My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen: i just got my new xbox1 As i boot it up for the first time . It take 2 mins to show up on tv then it hangs up on the green logo screen I already tasted it on another tv und changed the hdmi...
  6. Brand New Xbox One - Green Logo Screen and then Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One - Green Logo Screen and then Black Screen: Hello, and thanks for looking over my issue. So I just got an Xbox One for my birthday, took it out of the box and set it up. Turned it on, waited on the green logo screen, and then it went to a...
  7. New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo: This is a brand new Xbox One, just out of the box this morning. The console is connected to the television (HDMI), connected to the router (ethernet), connected to power and there are batteries...
  8. Black screen after Green Logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after Green Logo: Tried all of these. Xbox still just goes to green logo to black and that is it. Microsoft suggested downloading update to firmware to flash drive and booting from there. That too failed. Anything...
  9. Black screen after Green Logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after Green Logo: Hello! Can someone help me please? I have a strange problem with my xbox. After power on there is a green logo as usual and then black screen, no xbox symbols in the center and upright, no...
  10. Black screen for 10 min. after green logo, also with low-res mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen for 10 min. after green logo, also with low-res mode.: My X1 is having the black screen problem, started today. The home screen froze after trying to uninstall "Twitch" app, and once I hard-reset the machine it's only showing the black screen. When...