GREEN PICTURE ON TV

Discus and support GREEN PICTURE ON TV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi peeps this problem is happening to alot of people in the uk ( green tv picture ) when trying to watch tv I have tryed all the trouble shooting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by johneym1, Jun 7, 2014.

1. johneym1
    johneym1 Guest

GREEN PICTURE ON TV

hi peeps this problem is happening to alot of people in the uk ( green tv picture ) when trying to watch tv I have tryed all the trouble shooting problems that I can find but still to no avail. I have a huawei talktalk freeview box and a bush freesat box
    and yes I know that I can only use one at a time through my xbox one but neither of them is working and it is very annoying no to be able to use this feature so is there a fix for this problem please MICROSOFT.

:)

johneym1, Jun 7, 2014
  2. johneym1
    johneym1 Guest
    GREEN TV PICTURE

HI peeps this problem is happening to alot of people in the uk (green tv picture) when trying to watch tv I have tryed all the trouble shooting problems that I can find but still to no avail. iv got a huawei you view talktalk box and a bush freesat + box
    and yes I know I can only use one at a time through my (green xbox one. lol) but neither of them work they both get the green tint over the tv picture when eather is passing through my xbox one witch is very annoying is there a fix or not MICROSOFT. ...

johneym1, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 won't display video

my Xbox 360 WILL turn on and connect to a controller but the picture won't show up on my tv. The av cord is connected and my tv is on the right input. A couple days ago the picture on the tv from the Xbox had a green tint to it and now there's no picture
    or sound.

ReliantBear7725, Jun 7, 2014
  4. r_a_ven Win User

Green Picture with my new TV

Thanks for teh replies. Its pretty stupid issue. I found the cure. The problem is that this TV comes with a component adapter (there are no direct plugs to insert the component cable pins). You just have to push the adapter pins really hard till you hear
    an audible click.

That was causing my issue. I think panicked fast :(

Sunny
  5. TempJared Win User

Glad to hear everything worked out! Feel free to PM me if you need anything else.
  6. aoX Rise Win User

7. TempJared Win User

Hello, Please visit this link for some troubleshooting ideas
    support.xbox.com/.../audio-video
    . Let me know if this helps and if you need anything else.

"Picture has a green or purple tint, flickering, or ghosting

Try the following:

Update your console software.

Reconnect your console and TV:

Remove any devices placed between the console and the TV.

Connect the HDMI cable from the back of your console directly into the HDMI port on your HDTV or monitor.

If you’re using an audio-only A/V cable, unplug this cable, and then connect the HDMI cable from the back of the console directly into the HDMI port on your HDTV or monitor.

Learn more about connecting your console to a TV.

Note If your HDTV has an image-enhancement feature or any kind of digital noise-reduction feature, turn this feature off. See your HDTV user manual for instructions."

Regards,

Jared
  8. johneym1 Win User

freesat problem somebody help!

Im having the green tv picture as well and for the life of me I can not find any fix to this so can someone PLEASE HELP US OUT
Thema:

GREEN PICTURE ON TV

1. GREEN PICTURE ON TV - Similar Threads - GREEN PICTURE

2. Green screen of death... Multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death... Multiple times: About 1-2 weeks ago my Xbox one started getting stuck while loading up at the green logo screen. It took about 20 minutes and then have me an error. After some research it was suggested to unhook...
  3. Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one issues green screen and black screen issues: After the november update i am having issues if i try to restart my xbox there will be a black screen and the green screen with the xbox one logo will not load into the screen to sign you in. Will...
  4. Stuck on green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on green screen: My xbox is stuck on the Xbox One green screen. Ive tried turning it on and off, doing a hard reset, unplugging it and plugging it back in again and also unplugging my internet. I read that you can...
  5. XBOX One X Stuttering video on startup, long green screen then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One X Stuttering video on startup, long green screen then black screen: Just this week my Xbox One X starting acting really weird. I got in but the system seemed really slow and choppy just trying to move around on the home screen. I thought maybe it was controller...
  6. Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...: submitted by /u/_pyracy_ [link] [comments]
  7. Green screen of death factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death factory reset: I perform the factory reset but when the menu comes up my controller wont let me select anything but continue, its really frustrating any advice?? 1799ee14-676f-4192-81d9-35841a33d3f0
  8. Green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen: My xbox one is stuck on green screen. How do i get it past this? 03b069f0-d454-4481-819d-7591e29b8654
  9. Xbox One L'écrans vert de démarrage reste bloquer [Translate] Xbox One Green Start...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One L'écrans vert de démarrage reste bloquer [Translate] Xbox One Green Start...: Bonjour, Voici mon problème J'allume la console Xbox one et l'écran vert de démarrage reste et ne peux aller sur écran d'accueil ni utiliser la manette ( sauf sur allumer la console) J'ai...
  10. GREEN TV PICTURE

in XBoX on Consoles
    GREEN TV PICTURE: HI peeps this problem is happening to alot of people in the uk (green tv picture) when trying to watch tv I have tryed all the trouble shooting problems that I can find but still to no avail. iv...