Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

Discus and support Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxWIT2WINxX, Oct 8, 2019.

1. XxWIT2WINxX
    XxWIT2WINxX Guest

So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he told the problem has been fixed and then my console has
    been rigorously tested to ensure it wont happen again. Guess you guys werent rigorous enough? So now do we play the send it back n forth game until somehow I'm out of any warranty then have to begin paying you guys to "fix" the problem? Totally unacceptable
    Microsoft

:)

XxWIT2WINxX, Oct 8, 2019
  2. CryingHero Win User

This is super frustrating. Sorry you're having this constant issue.

I would request a repair again but sounds like you should also ask this to be esculated by Xbox support and explain your situation. The forums will not be your best place for this.

Pop onto the support chat and ask to speak to an agent or request a call back and they will be able to help. Best of luck!
  3. Notorious SH33P Win User

error code E102 00000007 8B060008

It's bricked. Send in for repair £90 GBP and a 90 day warranty comes with that as well. I've attempted to ask Microsoft for a OTA repair using the emergency update but the led from Green screen of death to a black screen of death. This occurred to me after
    a update from Microsoft which glitched out my Xbox and Microsoft are not taking any responsibility for it. I would suggest anyone who has this issue to file a complaint.
  4. bairdybunch Win User

First start up just sticking

You mean the green screen of death? Yeah.. It's RIP, sorry. Contact MS for repair or replacement, or get a refund from your retailer.
  5. xxxCROWxxx Win User

Xbox One blank screen when i start the console

AHHHHH same damn issue after a week of playing on it. Green logo then black screen of death,
  6. Mauricio Jarquín Fo Win User

if you have a problem here is fix

in my case for the green screen of death i just insert a disc game
Thema:

1. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair - Similar Threads - Green screen death

2. xbox (green screen of death)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox (green screen of death): ive been turning my xbox on for the past few days and it goes straight to the green screen and just stays there. 7e1ed5e2-5226-40a3-8587-fb0d9f90e303
  3. Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced: So I got a brand new Xbox One S for christmas and after a week of having it, I got the green screen of death. The green screen of death is when the Xbox is stuck on the green screen on startup....
  4. Strict nat type? Green screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict nat type? Green screen of death?: I have been trying to figure out why my nat type is strict when all the other xboxs in the house say open. I just dont know what too do i'm the only one lagging in the house and my dads playing...
  5. XBox One Green Screen (of death),

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Green Screen (of death),: Hi Everyone and Anyone. Can anybody help/advise on Xbox one issue, the Green Screen (of death), to which I have been on you-tube and followed the various instructions on fixing the...
  6. Green screen of death

in XBoX Accessibility
    Green screen of death: My xbox loading screen wont load to the xbox page it just stays on the green screen with xbox on it how do i fix this? 3219d1b8-1aef-4bbc-973c-ae63f5514f2f
  7. green screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    green screen of death: i have the green screen of death and i don't want to reset my xbox any one have any solutions other than the controller one were you hold down the xbox home button and click start then remove the...
  8. Xbox One Green Screen of Death on certain TV's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Green Screen of Death on certain TV's: I recently donated my xbox one to my little brother. Some times it will work fine on his TV, but once every 2 or 3 times he turns it on, it will experience the green screen of death, staying on...
  9. Green screen of death is still there what ever I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death is still there what ever I do: Hi, I have the green screen of death in my Xbox one (purchased in December 2013). The problem, is. That I tried all kind of solution that I found on Microsoft support web site and all suggested...
  10. Green screen of death is still there what ever I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death is still there what ever I do: Hi, I have the green screen of death in my Xbox one (purchased in December 2013). The problem, is. That I tried all kind of solution that I found on Microsoft support web site and all suggested...