Green screen of death

Discus and support Green screen of death in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning when i turned my xbox one on it turned on as normal and went to a green screen that said xbox. It wouldnt move past this screen until an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kgmu, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Kgmu
    Kgmu Guest

Green screen of death

This morning when i turned my xbox one on it turned on as normal and went to a green screen that said xbox. It wouldnt move past this screen until an error message popped up and said i could restart my xbox( i did multiple times), turn it off, or factory
    reset. After about 10 restarts i did the factory reset but kept my games and apps. Now i cant login to my old account and i cant sign into xbox live without buying xbox live for another account. Any one else have this problem or know how to get my account
    back

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Michael Trusino Win User

Locked at green screen

Mine has been stuck on the green screen for hours I have tried unconnecting power and reseting but is still stuck on the green screen. is this possibly green screen of death?
  3. Zero Divided Win User

My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper weight

you can try
    this
    , looks like some are having luck getting the system back up and going from the green screen of death.
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Green Screen of Death...?

The general Xbox Support phone line is 1-800-469-9269.
  5. chasefaulk666 Win User

Green Screen of Death...

mine too, wow really xbox? i guess swindling people out of money during a recession is priority one for u guys. the fastest way for me to get a replacement was to charge another 530$ and wait 3 to 5 biz days for replacement. probably gonna be another paperweight
    too. thanks xbox thanks a *** bunch
  6. o SILVER SURFER Win User

Green Screen of Death...

Also trued to uplug everything waited 5 mins and started over nothing
Thema:

Green screen of death

1. Green screen of death - Similar Threads - Green screen death

2. Xbox Green screen of death on Minecraft Xbox one s

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Green screen of death on Minecraft Xbox one s: I was told to try posting here. I’m in the insiders program and I guess I got an update this morning but I’m not sure. Anyways my console was fine last night, this morning when I boot it up I get...
  3. Xbox 1 S - Green Screen of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 S - Green Screen of Death: Hi, We are extremely dissappointed with purchasing the Xbox 1S. Last year we bought a console in Australia and last month it stopped working all of a sudden, together with the brand new...
  4. Xbox stuck loading (Green screen of death)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck loading (Green screen of death): I have the day one Xbox one, and i know its old however its never had an issue like this before. The issue I have is that its stuck turning on with the screen saying Xbox one with the green screen...
  5. Green screen of death... Multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death... Multiple times: About 1-2 weeks ago my Xbox one started getting stuck while loading up at the green logo screen. It took about 20 minutes and then have me an error. After some research it was suggested to unhook...
  6. Green screen of death factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death factory reset: I perform the factory reset but when the menu comes up my controller wont let me select anything but continue, its really frustrating any advice?? 1799ee14-676f-4192-81d9-35841a33d3f0
  7. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  8. xbox (green screen of death)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox (green screen of death): ive been turning my xbox on for the past few days and it goes straight to the green screen and just stays there. 7e1ed5e2-5226-40a3-8587-fb0d9f90e303
  9. Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S green screen of death after being serviced: So I got a brand new Xbox One S for christmas and after a week of having it, I got the green screen of death. The green screen of death is when the Xbox is stuck on the green screen on startup....
  10. Strict nat type? Green screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strict nat type? Green screen of death?: I have been trying to figure out why my nat type is strict when all the other xboxs in the house say open. I just dont know what too do i'm the only one lagging in the house and my dads playing...