Green Xbox One logo Screen

Discus and support Green Xbox One logo Screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I power on my xbox it stays stuck on the start-up green Xbox One logo screen for a few minutes then goes into a black screen. Would anyone happen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keywati, Aug 1, 2020.

1. keywati
    keywati Guest

When I power on my xbox it stays stuck on the start-up green Xbox One logo screen for a few minutes then goes into a black screen. Would anyone happen to know how to help me fix this issue with my xbox system. I’d highly appreciate it.

:)

keywati, Aug 1, 2020
  2. HaVoC3811 Win User

XBOX ONE doesnt work out the box

Just opened mine up for Christmas and all it displays is the initial green screen with the xbox one logo and name. HELP!
  3. Character Win User

Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

You know the little short video that plays on an xbox one x before the xbox green screen logo? Thats when its static/snowy. Then it shows the normal xbox logo. When trying to use any video streaming app is when all i see is green screen with audio.

I tried what you suggested, it went to 680x680 like you said but it only dispayed the static/snowy screen in lower quality and still experienced the green screen with audio only on netflix and hulu.
  4. PluralQuasar94 Win User

xbox one s console problem

It just usually stays on the green screen with the xbox one logo on screen and sometimes (rarely) it goes to the home screen but will not let me do much of anything, not even go to settings!
  5. cadams77 Win User

Xbox One Frozen on start screen

Unfortunately I can't even get that far. All I see is a green screen with the Xbox one logo. Hopefully there's a fix.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there

keywati

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging of an issue. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our
    blank screen
    support page.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
Thema:

1. Green Xbox One logo Screen - Similar Threads - Green logo Screen

2. My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the Xbox logo on it. Need help!!!: My xbox turns on, but it’s stuck on the green screen with the xbox logo on. 3ec506be-08da-4abf-a239-9703ce96149d
  3. Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one displaying green screen and logo only: My xbox one is just displaying the xbox logo on a green screen. I tried to push the sync, eject and power buttons together to do a factory reset. The screen showed up with the continue option...
  4. Xbox One Will Not Start With The Green Screen with Xbox Logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Will Not Start With The Green Screen with Xbox Logo: I tried turning on my Xbox one this morning and got nothing on the screen. Only the message from my tv saying it cannot detect any devices for the HDMI input I had it on. I already tried hard...
  5. i cant start my xbox one.. its just loading in the green screen whit the xbox logo on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant start my xbox one.. its just loading in the green screen whit the xbox logo on...: when im starting my xbox does it just load in the first meny whit the xbox logo on.. its like three dots thats loading.. what do i go to do? 9f6a175d-a2f9-4b34-a7ea-da642c3be156
  6. My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen: i just got my new xbox1 As i boot it up for the first time . It take 2 mins to show up on tv then it hangs up on the green logo screen I already tasted it on another tv und changed the hdmi...
  7. Brand New Xbox One - Green Logo Screen and then Black Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox One - Green Logo Screen and then Black Screen: Hello, and thanks for looking over my issue. So I just got an Xbox One for my birthday, took it out of the box and set it up. Turned it on, waited on the green logo screen, and then it went to a...
  8. New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    New OOB - blank screen after green Xbox One logo: This is a brand new Xbox One, just out of the box this morning. The console is connected to the television (HDMI), connected to the router (ethernet), connected to power and there are batteries...
  9. Black screen after Green Logo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen after Green Logo: Tried all of these. Xbox still just goes to green logo to black and that is it. Microsoft suggested downloading update to firmware to flash drive and booting from there. That too failed. Anything...
  10. Green logo screen and then black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green logo screen and then black screen: Is anyone still having trouble with this? I've tried 10 sec power button hold. Unhooked all the wires and let it sit for a couple of hours. Changed HDMI cables. Changed TV's. None of these worked....