Grey screen when adding profile

Discus and support Grey screen when adding profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to add a new profile to my brand new xbox it comes up with a gray screen that loads for about 5 seconds then goes back to add new. It will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichelleBarnes3, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Grey screen when adding profile

When I try to add a new profile to my brand new xbox it comes up with a gray screen that loads for about 5 seconds then goes back to add new. It will not allow me to enter my microsoft account info. I have restarted the xbox unplugged for 5 minutes...
    done everything. What is going on. Someone please help!

:)

MichelleBarnes3, Apr 15, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello MichelleBarnes3,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Do you get an error message or error code when you test the network and multiplayer connections in

the network settings
    ? Do you normally manually sign in to your profile on your console, or do you normally sign in automatically? Do you get an error message when you sign in to your account through the
    Microsoft account website? We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. Be sure to let us know the results
    MichelleBarnes3!
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Grey Screen when adding account

4. MikeStout1 Win User

Grey screen when adding an account, followed by error

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up. then log in
    Thanks. That was it!
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up. then log in
  6. Geth Win User

Thema:

1. Grey screen when adding profile - Similar Threads - Grey screen adding

2. the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen

in XBoX on Windows
    the sign in window in the xbox app is a grey screen: can someone please help me with this issue im trying to play minecraft dungeons but it wont let me sign in it keeps giving me the grey sign in screen I already reseted the app in the windows...
  3. Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey/Black Screen that went away, and then came back.: Hi, all. So, I've had my device for a while now, (since fall of 2015,) so if it's dead or dying, I'm not exactly shocked. If it can be saved, though, I'm hopeful. On Saturday, (2nd of May) I...
  4. Dashboard and rest of the system is not loading, stuck on grey screen

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard and rest of the system is not loading, stuck on grey screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/CloudyxVision13 [link] [comments]
  5. Grey Screen when adding account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey Screen when adding account: When I try and add my account, it lets me type in my email and password, but hen goes to a grey screen for a half an hour. It the displays error 0x8027025a. Ive tried rebooting my console, I dont...
  6. Xbox grey screen when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox grey screen when turning on: Hello everyone, my xbox when i turn it on just shows a grey screen. Is any one getting the same problem as me? 44827b6c-a0ef-4e4f-bb7a-ced0a93a89cc
  7. 极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    极限竞速:地平线4灰屏闪退 -[Translation - Forza Motorsport: Horizon 4 grey screen flashes back]: 我每次玩地平线4每隔十分钟就会闪退, 一例外,好 次就差一点就到终点了,游戏闪退了,真气人。这种情况该怎么解决? -[Translation - Every time I play Horizon 4, every ten minutes will flash back. Without exception, I almost reach the end point several...
  8. After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...

in XboX Insiders
    After update Xbox One X doesn’t restart or shutdown but hangs on a grey screen. Also every...: After the recent update (Alpha Group) I’ve been having the issues stated in the title. After a hard rest I can load a game but if I want to change games I’ll have to hard reset my Xbox otherwise...
  9. Xbox keeps restarting and grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps restarting and grey screen: This has been happening for about three months so basically i lost internet for about 3 months and i have been play red dead 2 and i had updates for the xbox but my hotspot could not handle the...
  10. Grey screen on start up and display. (apologies in advance ive searched and searched for an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen on start up and display. (apologies in advance ive searched and searched for an...: Morning, I understand this topic has been covered hundreds of times yet i am unable to find a solution, so i apologise in advance of ot is out there somewhere. The problem.. I unplugged my...