Grey screen

Discus and support Grey screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i turn on my xbox one (original) i get the normal xbox loading screen, like when you unplug the console or hard reset the console. Then after that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nialler143, Aug 27, 2019.

1. nialler143
    nialler143 Guest

Grey screen

When i turn on my xbox one (original) i get the normal xbox loading screen, like when you unplug the console or hard reset the console. Then after that all i get is a grey or black screen and i cant do anything, with my controller and cant hear game sound
    when trying to move the controller.

If anyone knows a solution to this problem please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

nialler143, Aug 27, 2019
  2. nialler143 Win User

Grey screen

Ive tried that and tried rebooting the display settings
  3. veiledbythemist Win User

Grey screen

Have you tried this at all?

To restart your Xbox One with a hard reset, hold down the console's power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The console will enter a full reboot cycle, and the Home menu should display once it loads.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Grey screen

Your screen is blank after you turn on the console

• Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.
    • Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your TV is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.
    • Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button
      for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
    • Reset your display settings.
      • Here's how:
        1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
        2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button
          for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
        3. Press and hold the Xbox button
          and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the
          Xbox button and the
          Bind button instead, as your console does not have an Eject button.

In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the
          Xbox button to open the guide. Go to
          System > Settings > Display & sound >
          Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
        4. If you’re required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 of the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more info, see

How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One
      • Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
      • Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.
      • Try connecting your console to a different TV
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Grey screen

6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Grey screen

Try restarting your xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

Grey screen

1. Grey screen - Similar Threads - Grey screen

2. Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App for PC stuck on grey screen after log in: Hey guys hoping someone can help. I've seen multiple forums saying to uninstall and re-install the app, closing it from the system tray and resetting the app through app settings and nothing has...
  3. Grey Screen after boot up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey Screen after boot up: So last month i facory reset my xbox because it was bugging out and not letting me open anything, now today i try to turn it on and get a 2-3 minute long xbox boot up screen and then it just turns...
  4. Xbox One X Youtube 4k problem - Green & Grey Screen with Lines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Youtube 4k problem - Green & Grey Screen with Lines: I'm restarting this convo since the issue appears to not be fixed. When viewing newer 4k content the video after a while will freeze with a green screen with lines or it or a grey screen, it...
  5. HELP grey screen on xbox 1S start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP grey screen on xbox 1S start up.: I started up my xbox 1 just to find gray and black screen. Turned it off unpluged it let sit awhile. Tried the reboot method same screen. Tried a different hdmi cord just in case it was bad, same...
  6. Game clip is blank (grey screen) but sound still plays?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game clip is blank (grey screen) but sound still plays?: [img] The clips play as if nothing's wrong, but the screen is blank just as the thumbnails are 04f22603-9d81-4133-abc6-829a7b62ffc0
  7. Game crashing to Desktop "Grey Screen" No response for an issue lasting over a year!!! "READ"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashing to Desktop "Grey Screen" No response for an issue lasting over a year!!! "READ": DO NOT LOCK - @Mister Taurus Why do you think I posting here? I wanting Answers to this issue! Over on the Official forums that you tell me to Post on We getting no answers! If you did read...
  8. Game crashing to Desktop "Grey Screen" No response for an issue lasting over a year!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashing to Desktop "Grey Screen" No response for an issue lasting over a year!!!: This is really getting beyond ridiculous now. Let me first show the countless threads created over at the game official forums "DO Microsoft read these" Why are we waiting for a response for an...
  9. Grey screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen of death?: I need help. I just got a new Xbox One X from the mountain dew sweepstakes. I'm a member of the preview program. Since the first day i hooked it up I've been getting a grey screen of death....
  10. Grey screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grey screen: whenever i am in a game or in a application amd say want to check a message or go to the home screen i press the xbox button. Here recently when i press it nothing pops up. The grey over lay comes...