Grid

Discus and support Grid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does anybody know if the new Grid due out on 10/11/19 will work with a Thrustmaster Diving Wheel? I'm trying to find out before I purchase. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chuckbrccrw, Oct 6, 2019.

1. chuckbrccrw
    chuckbrccrw Guest

Grid

Hi, does anybody know if the new Grid due out on 10/11/19 will work with a Thrustmaster Diving Wheel? I'm trying to find out before I purchase. The only diving game I play is Forza 7 and it works great. So any information would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks Guys.

:)

chuckbrccrw, Oct 6, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Best racing game this year?

Race Driver GRID stands as the best racing game this gen, until GRID 2 comes out.

-

Hopefully GRID 2 is better than the first, or it will be a huge disappointment by its fans that have been playing GRID 1 for years on Xbox LIVE. GRID is dead on PS3.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

4. PhilMarck Win User

GRID 2

GRID 1 is better than GRID 2. That is all.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

6. ShaunPerry Win User

Forum friends

Stay well clear of GRID 2 when it lands then Lofty! Mac was a menace on GRID!!!
Thema:

Grid

1. Grid - Similar Threads - Grid

2. Grid Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid Ultimate: Cannot purchase cars after initial car. Any suggestions? 161f39ee-2fa3-4544-bc17-13e4b5d1fbde
  3. How to disable Alignment Grid on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable Alignment Grid on Xbox One X: I recently did something on accident with my controller, that caused an "Alignment Grid" to appear on the screen over the top of everything I open (games, apps, menus, etc.). I tried powering down...
  4. Grid pattern across my display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grid pattern across my display: Turned my xbox one on this morning and it has a grid pattern across the display that shows in game and also in the home screen. Tried hard reset by turning off the xbox and switching back on. I...
  5. Racedriver grid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Racedriver grid: Hi im just wanting to ask if theres any way Racedriver: grid can be put on the backwards compatibility list from xbox 360 to xbox one.Im currently going through all of the grid games so i can...
  6. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working anymore: Hi there, the problem was discussed already here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/grid-2-dlc-content-all-in-pack-is-not-working/65fb031e-8285-4978-86a5-3512703f9668?auth=1...
  7. Grid-Spil startet nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grid-Spil startet nicht: Hallo, wir haben uns gestern das Spiel Grid gekauft. Nach der Installation wollten wir das Spiel starten. Für 2-3 Sekunden kommt dann das Grid Logo (Als würde das Spiel hochfahren), dann...
  8. GRID 2019 won't launch after last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GRID 2019 won't launch after last update: Hi, does anybody else have similar issues like me? I've been playing GRID 2019 since release with 0 technical problems and it worked just fine until today. About 2,5 GB update installed and the...
  9. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  10. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working: As the title states. I am playing Grid 2 on my xbox one x. I have been for a while now and everything has worked great. My saved game from the cloud on my xbox360 sync'd just fine, no problems...