Grid

Discus and support Grid in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, does anybody know if the new Grid due out on 10/11/19 will work with a Thrustmaster Diving Wheel? I'm trying to find out before I purchase. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chuckbrccrw, Oct 6, 2019.

1. chuckbrccrw
    chuckbrccrw Guest

Grid

Hi, does anybody know if the new Grid due out on 10/11/19 will work with a Thrustmaster Diving Wheel? I'm trying to find out before I purchase. The only diving game I play is Forza 7 and it works great. So any information would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks Guys.

:)

chuckbrccrw, Oct 6, 2019
  2. PhilMarck Win User

Best racing game this year?

Race Driver GRID stands as the best racing game this gen, until GRID 2 comes out.

-

Hopefully GRID 2 is better than the first, or it will be a huge disappointment by its fans that have been playing GRID 1 for years on Xbox LIVE. GRID is dead on PS3.
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

4. PhilMarck Win User

GRID 2

GRID 1 is better than GRID 2. That is all.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Video: "Brace yourselves" for a new GRID game

6. ShaunPerry Win User

Forum friends

Stay well clear of GRID 2 when it lands then Lofty! Mac was a menace on GRID!!!
Thema:

Grid

1. Grid - Similar Threads - Grid

2. Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 dlc, I can't buy ? because not valid in my region....: Hi I live in France and i want buy the dlc to Grid 2 pack complet ( All in pack ) but i have a message , ( this offer is not valid in your region ) so how can i buy dlc ? Thanks for your help...
  3. Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grid 2 DLC content (All in pack) is not working: As the title states. I am playing Grid 2 on my xbox one x. I have been for a while now and everything has worked great. My saved game from the cloud on my xbox360 sync'd just fine, no problems...
  4. BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

in XBoX on Consoles
    BATTLE FOR THE GRID False Advertising LAUNCH AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE: Hello writing this to you xbox for the single fact alone when you call your 800-number you got rid of your call-center and it automatically hangs up on everyone ... took 8 hours to reacg someone...
  5. Rebate Grid Expressing Falacies

in XBoX Rewards
    Rebate Grid Expressing Falacies: Like many others here, my Rewards counter has not updated in at least two months. Well, it hasn't reflected purchases, it has reflected the 250 credits for the monthly surveys. But I'm also...
  6. Bring Grid to Backwards compatablity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring Grid to Backwards compatablity: Can you please bring back Grid the first Grid and not the other ones that you all keep bring back. there are a lot of us that want to go back and play that game on our new One X System. Please....
  7. RaceDriver: GRID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RaceDriver: GRID: I'm just wondering if there are any plans for RaceDriver: GRID to be added to the backward compatibility library? GRID 2 has been added and has just over half the votes that the original GRID got,...
  8. grid lines over everything NHL 16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grid lines over everything NHL 16: I am having a weird issue w/ NHL 16. We just got a xbox1s for xmas and a few games (Madden 16, minecraft, battlefront, marvel lego, and NHL 16) Only NHL16 has an issue- there are very fine...
  9. DLC not showing up for Defense Grid The Awakening on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not showing up for Defense Grid The Awakening on Xbox One: My DLC for Defense Grid: The Awakening (Map packs 1-4 and You Monster) is playable on my Xbox 360 but not on my Xbox One. I've read through the forums and such and see that this is not an...
  10. Defense Grid 2 and Forza 6 error 0x87de07d1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Defense Grid 2 and Forza 6 error 0x87de07d1: Hi! Last week, i downloaded DG2 from Games With Gold but for some reason i cannot open the game now, returns the 0x87de07d1, same thing with the Forza 6. =) ba6165e3-c6cf-4954-b97a-e7f24339abc7