Grips of elite controller loose. NL

Discus and support Grips of elite controller loose. NL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have a question, im from the netherlands and i have a elite controller with the grips on the back side who are getting loose. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DahunterNL, Aug 29, 2019.

1. DahunterNL
    DahunterNL Guest

Hello guys,

I have a question, im from the netherlands and i have a elite controller with the grips on the back side who are getting loose. I have warranty but where do i have to be? Or who can i contact for that? It says microsoft, but they are only in other countries,
    how does that work? Help me please

:)

DahunterNL, Aug 29, 2019
  2. DahunterNL Win User

Thanks for the fast reply , and all the info now in know where i have to be. 😊
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello DahunterNL,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your question about seeking a way to replace your in-warranty Elite Controller you do have a few options. One option is going to the
    Devices Website and creating a replacement order through there after signing into your Microsoft account. Another option would be to
    Contact Xbox Support and have them assist you with creating a replacement order for your Elite Controller.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Zero420override Win User

5. DahunterNL Win User

Thanks this will help alot! 😁
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for responding and letting us know that the replies have helped. We will go ahead and lock the thread as the question has already been answered, if you do have any other questions for please start a new thread so that we may continue
    to assist you.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Grips of elite controller loose. NL - Similar Threads - Grips elite controller

2. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  3. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...
  4. Xbox elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller grips: Are we ever gonna get some help with these grips. Everyone complains about how they start peeling. I wish, I would have know this was going to be an issue before I spent the money....
  5. Elite Controller Rubber Grip - Coming Off Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Rubber Grip - Coming Off Again: Hi, I have spoken to customer support in the UK about a repeat issue with the rubber grips on my Elite Controller. It was returned under warranty, less than a year ago and now it has happened...
  6. the elite controller grip

in XBoX on Consoles
    the elite controller grip: my elite controller has a problem with its grip it is falling of because its silicone is expanding and i would like to know how to fix it or if it can be replaced the grips need to be fixed there...
  7. Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off: Split from this thread. [img] Mine completely peeled away... And there's no way in hell Microsoft is getting another penny out of me for another controller. In fact I've shown my controller...
  8. New Elite controller grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite controller grips: Split from this thread. Any plans to actually make replacement grips? There is clearly/sadly a market for them. 1a0d5094-3bcb-46ba-91e9-6fa6d420c122
  9. Elite controller grip fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller grip fix: I have two Xbox Elite controllers and both have the rubberized grips peeling off, which is distracting, uncomfortable, and not at all the premium experience I was looking for when I bought them....
  10. Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grip in Xbox One Elite Controller Falling Off: Title says it all I suppose, but after using my elite controller for a short while the left hand grip has started to fall out. I am quite disappointed that, given the price point, this would...