Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that Forza Horizon 3 is an "old" game and I know that Groove Music has gone by the wayside, but seeing as how Groove Music is still a "channel"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChristopherPili, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3

I know that Forza Horizon 3 is an "old" game and I know that Groove Music has gone by the wayside, but seeing as how Groove Music is still a "channel" option in FH3, is there a way to correct the Connect Error message that pops up? I've uploaded a few songs
    to OneDrive and the Groove Music app on my Xbox One sees these songs and can play them, just not within FH3.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

CP

:)

ChristopherPili, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Remco.NL
    Remco.NL Guest
    MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

Hello All,

As you might know. Groove is shutting down and will be "replaced" with Spotify.

Will this also replace the ability to play your own music in Forza horizon 3?

Remco.NL, Sep 25, 2018
  3. MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

It'll be up to Spotify whether they want to implement this feature in Forza Horizon 3. After Groove music services shut down you won't be able to listen to your playlist in FH3.

Indians-401F44AB-970A-4B58-806D-85A092E84836, Sep 25, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey CP!

Since the connect error is in-game the best course of action would be to get in contact with the developer (Playground Games). Let them know what's
    going on since they would be better suited to help with the issue at hand!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 25, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

Hi Anas,

From what I found, the playlist unlocks in game after signing a deal with one of the games radio stations. Once it's unlocked you will have to create a playlist on the groove music app or if you already have one you can select the groove music playlist from
    the game menu found under the audio settings.

Here is an article that will help:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-groove-music-forza-horizon-3
  6. Indians-401F44AB-970 Win User

MS Groove shutting down. Replace with spotify

It'll be up to Spotify whether they want to implement this feature in Forza Horizon 3. After Groove music services shut down you won't be able to listen to your playlist in FH3.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

Hi Ackis,

On December 31, 2017, the option to stream, purchase, and download music from Groove Music was discontinued. If your purchased music was downloaded, you’ll still be able to listen to it. The app is still updated and you can still play purchased music that
    you were able to download from the service before 12/31/17.

"We’ll continue to update the Windows 10 Groove Music app for PC, Xbox, and Windows Phone so you can play and manage the music you’ve purchased and downloaded to these devices or uploaded to OneDrive, but the app will no longer stream or play Groove Music
    Pass content."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4046109/groove-music-and-spotify-faq

If the playlist was downloaded before 12/31/17 then I don't see why it wouldn't still work on Forza Horizon 3. Forza Support will have more information on this if they did in fact remove this feature from the game once the service of Groove Music was discontinued.
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey CP!

Since the connect error is in-game the best course of action would be to get in contact with the developer (Playground Games). Let them know what's
    going on since they would be better suited to help with the issue at hand!
  9. murph17 Win User

Does Kinect Not Work With The New Groove App?

"Cortana next song" works with Groove app. Did it last night while playing Forza Horizon 2.
Thema:

1. Groove Music in Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Groove Music Forza

2. groove music not showing up with my music

in XBoX on Consoles
    groove music not showing up with my music: HI. I have groove music on my pc and xbox one and there both signed in to the same profile. I finally got all my music on my laptop but when i open up the app on my xbox theres nothing there. If...
  3. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  4. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  5. Groove music won't install on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music won't install on xbox one s: My xbox is up to date but when I try to install it gets to the end and says instalation stopped for this and the blu ray apps. Games work all OK... 3861d978-ea7c-429b-8725-8bc356b96c93
  6. Groove music

in XBoX Accessibility
    Groove music: Just want my groove music to play on my xbox 1 x b2d75f4d-8e6e-4eea-918f-5f2a0ffcbc29
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working: Split from this thread. Anyone can PLEASE reply for a solution???? You people are SO LAZY at Microsoft SMH... I downloaded it from the UAE store. I signed 8 radio stations already but not a...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 No Groove Music all stations unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 No Groove Music all stations unlocked: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. I don't have Groove Music radio and Groove Music playlist in audi settings. I got replied from Microsoft but i think they don't understand that...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. I don't have Groove Music radio and Groove Music playlist in audi settings. Groove playlist shuffle option not working also. Can i somehow use...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music playlist in Poland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music playlist in Poland: Hi guys! Groove Music radio is not aviable for me. Groove playlist shuffle option not working also. Can i somehow use Groove Music Radio in FH3 in Poland? Leave a comment if you need more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does groove still work in forza horizon 3?