Groove music

Discus and support Groove music in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just want my groove music to play on my xbox 1 x b2d75f4d-8e6e-4eea-918f-5f2a0ffcbc29 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HooterPitcar, Feb 18, 2019.

1. HooterPitcar
    HooterPitcar Guest

Groove music

Just want my groove music to play on my xbox 1 x

:)

HooterPitcar, Feb 18, 2019
  2. BigWiIIieStyIe Win User

Music store

Are you using the old Music app or the new Groove app. Microsoft changed from Xbox Music to Groove recently.
  3. PICK 34 Win User

Will Xbox music sound quality improve ?

4. Allebas Win User

groove music not showing up with my music

5. napalm 31337 Win User

Groove music changed to Japanese

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Ecouter ma musique en DLNA sur Xbox One [Translation-Play my music in DLNA on Xbox one]

Hi Florian,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your questions. Have you checked Spotify to see if your music is there also? When all this occurred some music was moved to spotify. You can view the entire guide here for

Groove music and spotify

All the music that had a match in Spotify’s catalog now appears in your Spotify library and playlists. All your purchased or uploaded non-Groove Music Pass music will remain untouched in the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps. Music you own and
    that is stored locally on your hard drive or on OneDrive is untouched and will continue to be playable from your local hard drive through the Windows 10 and Xbox Groove Music apps.

Try the Spotify app and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Groove music

1. Groove music - Similar Threads - Groove music

2. Groove music changed to Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music changed to Japanese: I got groove music today and began to play one of my cds when i saw that the names were in Japanese i redid the location but it hasn’t changed the text how can i fix it? [img]...
  3. Does Groove Music still play in the background on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Groove Music still play in the background on Xbox One?: Supposedly, Xbox One can play music from the Groove Music app while playing games or even on the Home screen. I am casting music to my Xbox One from my Windows 10 PC. It works fine until I return...
  4. Groove music in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music in Forza Horizon 4: What happened to groove music in Forza Horizon 4? e93f0030-ccc2-4eb6-a91b-457dd9fdb8a5
  5. groove music not showing up with my music

in XBoX on Consoles
    groove music not showing up with my music: HI. I have groove music on my pc and xbox one and there both signed in to the same profile. I finally got all my music on my laptop but when i open up the app on my xbox theres nothing there. If...
  6. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  7. Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove no longer supports onedrive music, How am i going to listen to tracks that arent in...: Plz help :( i want to listen to my music while playing 58a05ed4-1184-4f25-85ba-136c4f117f45
  8. Groove music won't install on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove music won't install on xbox one s: My xbox is up to date but when I try to install it gets to the end and says instalation stopped for this and the blu ray apps. Games work all OK... 3861d978-ea7c-429b-8725-8bc356b96c93
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Groove Music Playlist not working: Split from this thread. Anyone can PLEASE reply for a solution???? You people are SO LAZY at Microsoft SMH... I downloaded it from the UAE store. I signed 8 radio stations already but not a...
  10. Stop Groove Music From Installing When I Insert Music CD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Groove Music From Installing When I Insert Music CD: On my Xbox One, I have Microsoft's "Audio CD Player" installed for playing my music CDs. For some reason, every time I insert a CD, the Store is fired up and wants to install Groove Music. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. groove music also know as xbox music?