Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-(

Discus and support Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it really the truth that there is no Smartglass integration or App available for Windows Phone or Windows RT but for Android and Apple?? Because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LumiaTastic, Mar 31, 2014.

1. LumiaTastic
    LumiaTastic Guest

Is it really the truth that there is no Smartglass integration or App available for Windows Phone or Windows RT but for Android and Apple??

Because I couldn't find anything, but maybe thats just because I'm from Switzerland, where the XBOX One isn't released officially yet. So I know that I have limited features.

Even if the first minutes playing Ground Zero looks nice, if the full Version of MGS5 only Support Mobile Apps for Android and Apple but not any of the Windows Platforms. I won't buy the game.

:)

LumiaTastic, Mar 31, 2014
  2. blade_922
    blade_922 Guest
    Windows 10 Mobile Arrives on Xbox One

Windows 10 Mobile is coming to Xbox One. Microsoft hoped that the release will encourage more developers to create apps for the mobile platform. The new interface looks the same with the Windows 10 Xbox app. However, one fourth of the screen will still be occupied by advertisement.

http://www.vgcave.com/windows-10-mobile-arrive-xbox/

blade_922, Mar 31, 2014
  3. dpoet
    dpoet Guest
    I have Been threatened to be hacked

I also use an authenticator app on my windows mobile

dpoet, Mar 31, 2014
  4. Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-(

No Windows Phone mate. I have already looked.

Pity as I love my Windows phone having just moved from Andriod

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Apr 2, 2014
  5. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

No Windows Phone mate. I have already looked.

Pity as I love my Windows phone having just moved from Andriod
  6. AlphaNobleOmega Win User

Ground Zeroes gets a release window

Could care less. MGS is another title like COD that needs to die off. Anyhoo I'll be too busy playing Titanfall to even bother.
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="AlphaNobleOmega"]

Could care less. MGS is another title like COD that needs to die off. Anyhoo I'll be too busy playing Titanfall to even bother.

[/quote]

Why exactly does MGS need to die off? The last MGS was released in 08? Its not beaten to death for the sake of sales like COD. Its still a quality title that will do huge numbers

[/quote]

It doesn't. But he is entitled to his own opinion, no matter how foolish it is.

I am not sure about this. For $30, I'll have to see how big and extensive this prequel is. But if you plan on getting Phantom Pain, you sort of have to get this. Hopefully they will make Phantom Pain cheaper because of this.

[/quote]

I doubt it would be cheaper.But 30 bucks for one chapter is a little steep. It will probably be bundled with Phantom Pain when that releases
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

You and me both Pyramid. Kojima is going to give us a little to wet our beaks while milking the franchise for all he can
  9. RedBeardDC Win User

$30 for a next-gen version of what is basically a demo seems like a complete rip-off.
Thema:

1. Ground Zero Mobile App Support for Windows :-( - Similar Threads - Ground Zero Mobile

2. Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rote Linien bei Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes & Gears of War Ultimate Edition (Xbox One...: Hallo, ich habe mir in diesem Monat die Xbox One X zugelegt und bin soweit sehr zufrieden mit dem Gerät. Jedoch habe ich bei den beiden Spielen MGS 5: Ground Zeroes sowie Gears of War Ultimate...
  3. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V: Now, I just beat the original Metal Gear Solid last night, and I loved it! Before starting Metal Gear Solid 2, I would like to do the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes "FoxDie" easter egg. I got...
  4. Metal Gear Solid 5:Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid 5:Ground Zeroes: Hi, Has anyone experienced the issue with MGS5:GZ - Left trigger not working at all. I cannot navigate the menu options with LT or ingame control. Using other titles including the phantom pain...
  5. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes won't start: i recently reinstalled the game which I got when it was free with games for gold because I played the phantom pain and decided I wanted to replay this, however when I try to start the game it says...
  6. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros (Technical issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeros (Technical issue): So recently, Xbox Live offered a free download of MGS: Ground Zeros through their Xbox Live monthly deal. Except, the game wasn't even delivered in its full form. Instead of getting the latest...
  7. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...
  8. MGSV ground zeroes Update for digital copy not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV ground zeroes Update for digital copy not working.: This really needs to be fixed. Phantom pain is out and still nothing has been said or done. I have looked all over the web about this. Just seems unfair. 96b4efa9-ec45-41f2-8d30-9058084c08a5
  9. MGSV Ground Zeroes & Phantom Pain Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV Ground Zeroes & Phantom Pain Online: Hello all, I'm coming here to the forums because I cannot find an answer for myself. Even way back whenever ground zeroes came out I have never been able to connect online. Now that the phantom...
  10. No ground zeroes update prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No ground zeroes update prompt: So i've heard there has been an update for ground zeroes which allowed the upload of save data, and an even older update that allowed xbox users to play the "deja vu" mission, but, i've been...