Grounded game error code

Discus and support Grounded game error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having an issue with grounded giving me a error code every time I load the game i was just waiting to know if anyone else is having this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RHR cats, Jan 22, 2022.

1. RHR cats
    RHR cats Guest

Grounded game error code

I've been having an issue with grounded giving me a error code every time I load the game i was just waiting to know if anyone else is having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix it

:)

RHR cats, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Montri_Phujaloen Win User

How can i fix this ? I've tries every thing.

I have tried to install Grounded on Xbox App But it keep error with code 0x8024402c
    But it's happen only Grounded
  3. Brian LDempsey Win User

Minecraft = Revolution In XBLA Co-Op

Yeah bed blocked got that error code and yeah I don't trust sand nor dirt. I have hit San from above on to watch an entire area like 20 blocks at most fall and create a giant crater in the ground
  4. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

yeh Kinect doesn't read my codes either, but just to let you know I bought metal gear solid azwell the code you get with it is not for ground zeroes its for the main game phantom pain when it comes out
  5. Maul Mini Maul Win User

quantum break preorder code not recieved

if any other person has not recieved thier codes, which they bought and payed for, they have grounds to sue. fact!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Not a question. Just a statement. The xbox live enforcement team is a joke.

and you will keep getting suspended for your actions, if they violate the code of conduct. You do not have the moral high ground here.
Thema:

Grounded game error code

1. Grounded game error code - Similar Threads - Grounded game error

2. Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Game doesn't load Ground War: Is anyone else experiencing this? When you try to run Ground War, it loads for a long time and then gives the message "transmission error". I've tried every potential solution I could find. I...
  3. Xbox can't launch some games (Medium and Grounded)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox can't launch some games (Medium and Grounded): Hello, I bought my Xbox Series X on saturday. It is my first console. When I play on PUBG, Diablo 3, Control, Forza horizon 4 everything is ok. But when I run Grounded or Medium, my Xbox freezing...
  4. Downloaded the game Grounded, starts but is so slow its unplayable

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloaded the game Grounded, starts but is so slow its unplayable: So I bought into the Game Pass Ultimate, well worth it for the current price. Main reason was to play Grounded with a friend. It downloads and install, crashed to desktop the first 5 or 6 times I...
  5. Grounded Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grounded Game Sharing: My wife and i usually play games together on the two xboxes or the pc in our household using my xbox game pass ultimate subscription. We tried to load up grounded, but when using her account it...
  6. Anybody else getting error 0x80073D05 when installing Grounded on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anybody else getting error 0x80073D05 when installing Grounded on Game Pass PC?: So I have had a great time with Grounded ever since it launched but the other day I had an issue where my saves would no longer load and then all of a sudden the game didn't work so then I deleted...
  7. Can't Install Grounded (Xbox Game pass) and get Error during Preparing Install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Grounded (Xbox Game pass) and get Error during Preparing Install.: Hello everyone. I have a problem Install the game. Last day I was able to play normally. but today I can't play, so I uninstall it and get this error. I don't know why. P.S. Sorry for english...
  8. Grounded Xbox Game Pass Online Play

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded Xbox Game Pass Online Play: I got Grounded via Game Pass but when trying to play online the Xbox live login doenst work. Can someone help me out? 9f11e8ce-9bf0-4025-b1be-afb376b9701f
  9. Grounded - Game Pass PC Permanent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded - Game Pass PC Permanent?: Will Grounded be staying of Game Pass PC permanently? I ask because I'm unsure of this status with games that may have been in development prior to MS purchasing Obsidian. I plan on keeping Game...
  10. Grounded can't start the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded can't start the game: Hi. This message pops up when I try to start the game.. Help? [img] 671b0953-7cd3-4298-9ca0-4e77fd1bc373