Grounded Stuck On Signing In On The Start-up Screen..

Discus and support Grounded Stuck On Signing In On The Start-up Screen.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play Grounded game preview on xbox game pass and it has been stuck on this screen for 30 minutes, i have tried resetting it through settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheEagleDev, Jul 3, 2022.

1. TheEagleDev
    TheEagleDev Guest

I tried to play Grounded game preview on xbox game pass and it has been stuck on this screen for 30 minutes, i have tried resetting it through settings and also doing the same for gaming services and xbox app. Is there a fix?

Grounded Stuck On Signing In On The Start-up Screen.. [​IMG]

:)

TheEagleDev, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TheEagleDev. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please try to reinstall the game. If reinstalling does not work, please try to reinstall the gaming services:

- Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store. Try to run Grounded again and let me know how it goes.

If the issue persists, please let me know if you receive any error message at all after waiting some time on the signing in screen.
  3. sapperdoc Win User

Games throwing back to home?

Just started happening. Tried signing out and back in. No luck. Tried restarting and now stuck at black screen...
  4. bowski477 Win User

Update

No that wouldn't be normal. What do you see on your screen? Is it stuck at the start up or is it stuck mid update?
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Stuck on Green Start up screen

Hey Big Mike,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already, I want you to try accessing the troubleshooting menu by doing the following:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the
      EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.
    You will be given 4 different options, make sure to select "Reset this Xbox." You will be given the options to either delete everything or keep your games and apps, select the latter. Let us know if this helps! :D
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Stuck on Green Start up screen

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear about your console woes.. Please take a look at this page and see if the solution helps. I have had positive results from this method. :)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution

If the problem persists, please feel free to reach out again, and our community will be more than happy to help.

Happy Holidays! :)

L
Thema:

1. Grounded Stuck On Signing In On The Start-up Screen.. - Similar Threads - Grounded Stuck Signing

2. Grounded X Box can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded X Box can't log in: Go into the lode screen then I am not logged in to X-Box and X-Box is not responding hitting F1. FIX THIS. It's been an Issue doe many people for a while now and MS blames Steam, Steam blames...
  3. There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up

in XboX Insiders
    There seems to be a problem with the grounded pts showing up: Grounded Public Test Server is not working. Or, the insider app won’t show the pts to me. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting and reinstalling the insider app, deleting and reinstalling...
  4. Where is the Grounded Public Test??

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Grounded Public Test??: It should be there but all I have is list of all Bethesda crap, submitted by /u/mattbell420 [link] [comments]
  5. i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.: Hi i cannot download game grounded in xbox pass pc. it has error 0x80072f76. i try to restart pc. I use microsoft windows 10. and can download and play 2-3 game in xbox gsme pass. Best regards,...
  6. Grounded mutiplayer on PC keep crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded mutiplayer on PC keep crashing: I host a Grounded multiplayer mode on my notebook (intel 12th i9 with 3060 display card) with other 2 players, 1 also window 11 with intel 12th i7 3060 display card. As a Host, I always get the...
  7. Grounded Mutilplay keep crashing on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Mutilplay keep crashing on windows 11: I host a game in windows 11 with friends but keep crashing after running the game for around 30 mins. I had uninstalled the non-MS anti-virus software but nothing improve. The game can run for...
  8. Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded Login for xBox Live (PC) will not unlink incorrect email.: This is a follow-up question to a previous thread, that appears to have been locked by Microsoft without addressing the issue or providing any meaningful answer. The question is how to unlink an...
  9. Ground won't install on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ground won't install on Windows 10: I am getting this install error for grounded, the error code is 0x80070424 cba22a68-3170-44ee-b28f-14eeb51f40e7
  10. grounded Error code: (0x8007042b) in gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grounded Error code: (0x8007042b) in gamepass: I have this problem when I run Grounded game in-gamepass.. can plz help me? I need to play this game, (anothers game is running well) [img] 48d0b382-834c-45b3-80c6-8f8d4117e1c7