group A dashboard idea

Discus and support group A dashboard idea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/FATTYSTUD
    /u/FATTYSTUD Guest

group A dashboard idea

/u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Live Update Question.

A Good Idea to try it before knocking it

-

New Dashboard looks better, groups media better and is mostly faster then the old dashboard
  3. ycb04-15A22843-2757- Win User

Registering Xbox One

"group not found" any other ideas?
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm in group B really enjoying it so far dashboard is so much quicker
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Anyone for monopoly Mondays?

That is a very good idea, you can make a Group for this
  6. Blaine Bingham Win User

LEFT 4 DEAD DLC

In a Facebook group it says the DLC is out. On the Xbox Live dashboard it's not there. I wonder why LEFT 4 DEAD 2 is listed on the dashboard when we want the DLC, not the game.
Thema:

group A dashboard idea

1. group A dashboard idea - Similar Threads - group dashboard idea

2. Suspension from group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension from group posts: Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join posts and I have no clue why I was suspended....
  3. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  4. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  5. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]
  6. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  7. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  8. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Can't access to Xbox App Preview Dashboard and Group Preview Dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to Xbox App Preview Dashboard and Group Preview Dashboard.: Hi, Lately I have no access to the dashboard preview program or the forum group. When I start the application I have a message that says: "Thanks You are invited to the program Review Exit " What...
  10. Closing and deleting a group I've created on preview dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Closing and deleting a group I've created on preview dashboard: Ive created a group and I want to delete it my Gamertag is and the group I've created is called Clash of Clans it would be much appreciated if someone could do this for me cheers....