group A dashboard idea

Discus and support group A dashboard idea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/FATTYSTUD
    /u/FATTYSTUD Guest

group A dashboard idea

/u/FATTYSTUD, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Cokney Charmer Win User

Live Update Question.

A Good Idea to try it before knocking it

-

New Dashboard looks better, groups media better and is mostly faster then the old dashboard
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Button missing that shows Mixer, Community, My Games and Apps and Store

I had the new dashboard. Underneath the large box that shows the last game/app you used there used to be another box with those 4 items in, now all it shows is my games and apps. I hope that makes more sense
    That is Group B of the new Dashboard experiment that I thought was only on Insider rings at this present moment. The dashboard with the 4 items together is Group A and the original Dashboard is Group C, the control group.

Group B is the favourite as you can arrange the Dashboard to your own preferences.
  4. ycb04-15A22843-2757- Win User

Registering Xbox One

"group not found" any other ideas?
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm in group B really enjoying it so far dashboard is so much quicker
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Mainscreen customization?

Thema:

group A dashboard idea

1. group A dashboard idea - Similar Threads - group dashboard idea

2. Cuando hago un grupo familiar no me deja agregar personas [When I make a family group it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuando hago un grupo familiar no me deja agregar personas [When I make a family group it...: Hoy cuando intente crear un grupo familiar y añadir a mi familia me decia hubo un problema intenta añadirla nuevamente lo intente varias veces y no me deja el grupo lo cree para darld saldo...
  3. I can't post looking groups for some reason

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post looking groups for some reason: I can't post looking groups on my Xbox one i always get an error message. Do you know how to fix it? submitted by /u/Danielius200629 [link] [comments]
  4. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  5. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]
  6. New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.

in XboX Insiders
    New Test Dashboard - Group "B" - the option to remove unwanted sections.: It's not perfect as I think the first row of tiles should be aligned to the top of the large main tile, and the "My Games & Apps" tile could be a bit smaller but the fact that we, the users, can...
  7. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  8. Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...

in XboX Insiders
    Im glad i in “group B” now. And i really like new dashboard, no more mixer and community...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Can't access to Xbox App Preview Dashboard and Group Preview Dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to Xbox App Preview Dashboard and Group Preview Dashboard.: Hi, Lately I have no access to the dashboard preview program or the forum group. When I start the application I have a message that says: "Thanks You are invited to the program Review Exit " What...
  10. Closing and deleting a group I've created on preview dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Closing and deleting a group I've created on preview dashboard: Ive created a group and I want to delete it my Gamertag is and the group I've created is called Clash of Clans it would be much appreciated if someone could do this for me cheers....